MULTI 4.11.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't receive whatsapp messages when screen is off with Wifi and in advanced wifi settings Keep Wifi active during suspend set to Always, I have this issue since 4.11.7 I think.

Mi3 WCDMA Phone.

Regards

I can't receive whatsapp messages when screen is off with Wifi and in advanced wifi settings Keep Wifi active during suspend set to Always, I have this issue since 4.11.7 I think.

Mi3 WCDMA Phone.

Regards
enable autostart for that app...

enable autostart for that app...

Thank you for your answer, I will try and let you know, but the app is already started when this happens and locked to not be cleaned while memory cleaning or beeing in background.

Regards

Last edited:
Sorry, but is there any possible way to add Indonesian language to MI4 on this rom? Because I just saw that only MIUI5 includes Indonesian language pack, but the ROM for MI4 is using MIUI6.

Thank you.

Hi all, sorry for the question but, i would like to know if its possible to have a port for HTCsensation.

Thanks for all

rom passing v6, I can not download themes from the application themes, this is normal or some error in my phone in particular. the discharge begins and is cut with a maximum transfer 6kbps

I hope some help, sorry my inglish
mi3td

Ingbrzy, Acid,

do you have newer MIUI6 fastboot version (tgz) for Mi2s? What you have shared in OP is too old (4.9.19). Thx

Ingbrzy, Acid,

do you have newer MIUI6 fastboot version (tgz) for Mi2s? What you have shared in OP is too old (4.9.19). Thx
Doesn't matter... You can use it..

~Tapatalk~

Because of the update instruction in OP for Mi2S MIUI6 special edition:
"... install or ROM via updater app... "

The classic shot sound of the camera.. is missing?
i checked setting and is already active.. but no sound shot.

may some one help me , how to use nfc tag, because when i attach a nfc on the back of the phone,
pop a message
"your phone doesn't support tagging"
I use Mi3
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.