MULTI 4.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its logic ! Day to the month :)
I think you missed my point...what's the whole point of setting the date format if it cannot be displayed that way everywhere?

For an english speaker like my self, I prefer the mm/dd format.
ex: November 10th...should be 11/10 and not 10/11

Last edited:
Also, why is the built-in timer limited to 1 hour only? That very strange and unpractical...

I know just it a mistake write ! If you want the date form that you can using v5 i crazy so much with v5 for that mistake :))

I think you missed my point...what's the whole point of setting the date format if it cannot be displayed that way everywhere?

For an english speaker like my self, I prefer the mm/dd format.
ex: November 10th...should be 11/10 and not 10/11
The proper English way is to have the month after the day so it's what you're seeing is correct.

The other way is American.

Sent from my MI 4W

Every release I uninstalled using titanium some stuff I don't use, like messaging app, default browser, mail etc. It worked and uninstalled correctly till now. But in this version, although I uninstalled them again, the messaging app still works and I still have icons from browser and mail, but they force close when I try to open them. I tried to manual clear cache, but without any effect. Any ideas how to permanently get rid of them?

Also, in 4.10.31 I didn't have charging notification sound and it still doesn't work.

Hi, I've solved this issue using an Android terminal emulator and remounting the /system partition in read+write mode. After that, Titanium Backup works fine, but at any reboot I've to redo all the procedure to avoid the issue. This solution is not difficult to implement, but I don't know if you can have side effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: reneftw
You need Root Explorer

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

How is working the root now in v6 version ? I tried to launch a lot of different explorer but it say that my Mi4 is not rooted :(
If I remember well in the v5 there is a popup asking if you want to give the root access or not when an apps require it ?

The proper English way is to have the month after the day so it's what you're seeing is correct.

The other way is American.

Sent from my MI 4W
Please. I said that I speak English. Should I say that I speak american instead? lol

How is working the root now in v6 version ? I tried to launch a lot of different explorer but it say that my Mi4 is not rooted :(
If I remember well in the v5 there is a popup asking if you want to give the root access or not when an apps require it ?
The V6 Rom development brings super user permissions / root from the application "Security" .... The way is :
Security / Permissions / Root Access /....and active for each application individually

Reactions: TJ_BAUER
I facing soft speaker volume when receiving call...anyone else have this issue? Volume had pushed to max.

It would be great if "Settings -> Backup" and "Settings -> Additional Settings -> Backup & reset" could be merged.

No.. Install 4.10.24.. It's the same..

~Tapatalk~
In other(s) forum(s) Miui, they haven't "understood well" and adapted Rom "stable" China,... after publishing the following Developpers Roms that are far more advanced and optimized, providing solutions to the above bugs. It will be only "stable" this Rom for not wearing Root in System? I don't think that's sufficient to install a rom that is several steps behind if we compare the next roms every week. And all Developpers roms are stable, no fc.
It's just my opinion ...

Last edited:
It would be a great help if the MIUI feedback is in english. because we can put it the problem or our suggestion there..

In other(s) forum(s) Miui, they haven't "understood well" and adapted Rom "stable" China,... after publishing the following Developpers Roms that are far more advanced and optimized, providing solutions to the above bugs. It will be only "stable" this Rom for not wearing Root in System? I don't think that's sufficient to install a rom that is several steps behind if we compare the next roms every week. And all Developpers roms are stable, no fc.
It's just my opinion ...
What? Your opinion seems interesting but I fail to understand the meaning of this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.