MULTI 4.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTG does not work with NTFS formatted usb drives. It seems we are moving, but in the wrong direction...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

OTG does not work with NTFS formatted usb drives. It seems we are moving, but in the wrong direction...

it never was, FAT32 only... use Stick Mount from Gplay...

it never was, FAT32 only... use Stick Mount from Gplay...
Thanks for your feedback! As I remember OTG has worked with NTFS usb drives under MIUIv5 using Paragon app from Gplay...
Anyway I have tried Sick Mount from Gplay but when I try to mount it always says mount process is busy. Maybe superSU app needed...

I have a mi2s with miui v6 4.10.31: the updater don't see this new version (4.11.7).
There is something wrong in my phone?
I'll be the update manually but i don't want to make some trouble in my phone.

thanks

Why? Manual update is the same as OTA...

Wysłane z MI4

I have a mi2s with miui v6 4.10.31: the updater don't see this new version (4.11.7).
There is something wrong in my phone?
I'll be the update manually but i don't want to make some trouble in my phone.

thanks
I didn't upload OTA yet due to slow uploading speed to chinese servers... If you love slow OTA download speed, then wait... otherwise download ROM and install manually.. Updater - menu - select installation zip...

I cannot choose my PC from Miui File Browser what is shared through DLNA network. Could anybody please check!

First problem I encountered after using these weekly releases for two months now:
If I open an all-day event in my calendar and edit it, the end date automatically gets moved to one day later.
I can do this multiple times and it extends the event every time.

I own a cancro device.

Edit: also not all days are shown as busy: I have an event for 3 days, the grey dot only shows up on the first and last day.

The widget shows the dot on all days, but not the app itself. On another 3-day event, only one dot at the first day shows up... so this seems random to me

Last edited:
Cannot hide notification for specific apps :( I went into settings and turned it off but it reverts back went I leave settings.
anybody else got this?

edit: i can't turn off notification shade for any apps. Other options working fine though...
It has been reported here more times, so I guess this happens to all of us. It should be fixed in next release.

push notifications don't work for Whatsapp....receive messages only when you open the app.
Same for e-mails on stock app

So with WhatsApp is going OK, but sometimes when we open the app, it show only Wa headers and below that white screen, but when we out and get in again it show normal, header and thread we are chatting on, is this a bug or not?

This update drained my battery mi3wcdma
What?!
You have some apps draining battery for sure. This update is amazing for battery life

Always 3g on

2f353b3edb369674baed8a472ad31587.jpg

cdf6952391e32eef59ad36ba47e06953.jpg

This is appear sometimes wgen we open Wa , it came Fram Wa or ROM?
Thanks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415678660593.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415678660593.png
    26 KB · Views: 369
Status
Not open for further replies.