MULTI 4.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
push notifications don't work for Whatsapp....receive messages only when you open the app.
Same for e-mails on stock app
Same on my mi2s, started a while ago and doesn't happen all the time, but very frequently.

Bonjour et merci pour votre travail
Je voudrais un renseignement, j'ai un mi2s, je suis actuellement sur la v5 4.1 et je viens de voir qu'il y a une v6 4.4 (kitkat) je viens de la télécharger, es ce que je peux l'installer pour essayer et ensuite si il y a un problème revenir sur la version 4.1 en utilisant juste l'application mise à jour?
Merci

Hello and thanks for your work
Sorry I'm french and dont speak a lot english so if a french can answer me please :)
But I'll try to understand also in english ^^
I have a mi2s, i'm actually on the v5 4.1 , I just saw the v6 4.4 so i download it, and i want to know if i can try this with the update application, and came back to the 4.1 with the application if i have some problem with it ?
Thank :)

Last edited:
Mr. Ingbrzy, I wonder is the any different signal strength between this version and 4.10.17, cause i feel in this version the signal receive is weaker, correct me if i wrong.

Bonjour et merci pour votre travail
Je voudrais un renseignement, j'ai un mi2s, je suis actuellement sur la v5 4.1 et je viens de voir qu'il y a une v6 4.4 (kitkat) je viens de la télécharger, es ce que je peux l'installer pour essayer et ensuite si il y a un problème revenir sur la version 4.1 en utilisant juste l'application mise à jour?
Et aussi est ce que la nouvelle version android 5 lollipop est traduite en français ?
Merci

Hello and thanks for your work
Sorry I'm french and dont speak a lot english so if a french can answer me please :)
But I'll try to understand also in english ^^
I have a mi2s, i'm actually on the v5 4.1 , I just saw the v6 4.4 so i download it, and i want to know if i can try this with the update application, and came back to the 4.1 with the application if i have some problem with it ?
And does the new lolipop version by Ivan contain the french language in it ?
Thank :)
Bonjour, en ce que concerne la deuxième partie de ton message, Android 5 Lollypop n'existe pas encore en Rom MIUI, c'est une Rom pure Google en version Multilanguage (y compris le français), mais tu ne la trouveras pas ici car j'ai cru comprendre que le forum traite seulement les roms officielles Miui.

Android Lollypop 5 does not yet exist in MIUI Rom is a pure Google ROM version Multilanguage (including French), but you will not find here because I understand that the forum is only about officials Miui roms.

Reactions: Ronald D.
Bonjour, en ce que concerne la deuxième partie de ton message, Android 5 Lollypop n'existe pas encore en Rom MIUI, c'est une Rom pure Google en version Multilanguage (y compris le français), mais tu ne la trouveras pas ici car j'ai cru comprendre que le forum traite seulement les roms officielles Miui.

Ah d'accord merci.

Well if they can find time for rest of the devices then why not this one device..and I am not whining..it's just the craze for new updates that other phones receive and nexus 4 doesn't

Oh really? I dont think so...

No. We dont do non-MIUI roms.

I have just noticed it is not MIUI ROM (more looks like CM). Posted on en.miui.com was misleading for me....

Changelog

[System]
Fix - Turning on and off airplane mode would show prompt that SIM card was removed and re-inserted [MIUI 6] (11-6)

[Messaging]
Optimization - Optimized Messaging app UI [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Fix - Unread messages number could not be seen clearly when using huge font [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Delete - Removed the option to add a date to contacts in message details page settings menu [MIUI 6] (11-4)

[Music]
New - Filter local audio files by size and length [MIUI 6] (11-5)
Fix - Music did not stop playing after sleep timer period ended [MIUI 6] (11-5)

[Mail]
New - Support downloading the beginning part of a mail only when on mobile data. Optimized mails sync process. Enhanced mail content display speed [MIUI 6] (11-4)
New - Download all attachments in one press [MIUI 6] (11-4)
New - Support downloading mail title only when on mobile data. Optimized mails sync process. Enhanced mail content display speed [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Optimization - Removed uncessary animation effects that may affect user experience [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Optimization - English strings translation [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Fix - Some mails' titles could not show completely in mail detials page because they were too long [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Fix - Mail crashed when pressing mails that only downloaded its beginning part in combined inbox [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Fix - In mails list displayed first part of senders' mail addresses instead of their names [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Fix - Some other crashing issues [MIUI 6] (11-4)
Fix - Sometimes, Mail crashed in opening [MIUI 6] (11-4)

[Security]
New - New check animation. Added 'Avaliable Features' option [MIUI 6] (11-3)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I accidentally deleted, music widget, my question is how do I put this back on the screen but the big music widget? Thank you

Anyone else having SwiftKey lag? I don't think that it's the keyboard's fault, it worked well on 4.10.x and it wasn't updated since then. It just lags horribly. First, I though it was from xposed, but I uninstalled it and it's still the same.

migadgets
there to "My Gadgets" really exist, but little music widgets, not great in full screen, thx
48f45a9fbb88b94d7ebb394191101573.jpg

the widgets you want ...

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

There is a problem with the date format displayed in notification shade. Say I set the format to mm/dd/ the notification shade still displays dd/mm...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.