MULTI 4.12.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me give a positive feedback as well, finally I can see alarm icon in notification bar... Oh yeah!

Reactions: gabril
Silent mode is not silent enough! The mobile calls and sms silent only! Other notifications have sound even if silent mode enabled! This bug existing since long time...

How to change vibration mode and strength when touch the buttons? Default vibration is too massive and too long after this update...absolutely unnecessary.
Going back to previous version.

Wysłane z MI4

Silent mode is not silent enough! The mobile calls and sms silent only! Other notifications have sound even if silent mode enabled! This bug existing since long time...
You mean quiet hours (DND)

Wysłane z MI4

I receive them in time with italian language, try this method, for me the best to update :)
Donwnload the zip package from here, rename it to update.zip and place it in the main root of phone's memory. Then from recovery apply update to system one :) for me is the best to update maybe after with a wipe cache
OK but hve I to use stock recovery or cwm??

Still unable after touching the email notification to go directly to the email app. I do mean the standard miui email app. Notification of my other email app (gmail) works correctly.

Also the loading of my widget from beautifull widgets does take a very long time. I did give the beautifull widgets app the full permission to start automaticaly. On miui V5 it take some seconds, but now on V6 it takes aproximately 20-30 seconds to load after the miui lauch is vissible.

I know V6 is still beta, but I'll just give my information to make it better ;-)
Otherwise V6 is a great step forward!

Reactions: Iain_B
I'm very happy with this release.
CRT animation and the whole look and feel gets better if you change all animation speeds in developer settings to 0.5 instead 1.0.
And I think all the reported notification bugs are related to not having permission manager enabled (security app, permissions, settings top right). I only wonder why this isnt enabled by default...
There are still some little cosmetic bugs, but all in all a good daily driver.

Reactions: Matt85R22
Forgot to inform.
Mi3 WCDMA
In weather, always shows "Sunny" even though the sun is already set for long.

Hi, i have a question. Can i install this rom with CWM? Or i give install only via MIflash? Because i'm using the Smiui and i have any problem with back microphone when records video, file audio with orginal application of miui and when i try to record vocal message with whatsapp and So the notifications arrive late. Mi2, Smiui, italian language.

Hi, i have a question. Can i install this rom with CWM? Or i give install only via MIflash? Because i'm using the Smiui and i have any problem with back microphone when records video, file audio with orginal application of miui and when i try to record vocal message with whatsapp and So the notifications arrive late. Mi2, Smiui, italian language.
We support only MI Recovery stock roms.

Wysłane z MI4

What? Who told you that this rom installs with miflash? Miflash has nothing to do with our roms.

You install it via Updater.

Wysłane z MI4

Hi all, sorry I need some help, I'm with my Xperia S lt26i and I've jsut installed the MIUI V5 !
However I can't find any link to have a french traduction, could you help me ?

BTW thanks, it's a great ROM :D !

What? Who told you that this rom installs with miflash? Miflash has nothing to do with our roms.

You install it via Updater.

Wysłane z MI4
or MI recovery,the official recovery of xiaomi phones, isn´t it?

I don't understand what you mean... but yes.

Wysłane z MI4

Well...I would like at least to have an english version of my IMUI v5, because it's too hard tu use this keyboard ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.