MULTI 4.12.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I have Redmi Note 4G and your rom 4.12.5 Weekly. When I click on update, it says there is no update available. Shoudlnt there bi OTA update for 4.12.12?

Thanks.

You will change your rom version only for a keyboard? You can use many others from Google play, the best one may be SwiftKey

Well I needed to have 4.4.2 on my Xperia S lt26i, so yesterday I updated to the cyanogenmod, but I had several issues.
So I updated to the MIUI v5 and it's works great but I language problem (Chinese) but if I can find this on the Google Play I think it will be okey, thanks :) !

Please fix themes

every time you download and select other than default theme... it gets back to to default theme and font

please fix that error

I have a weird problem on auto rotation. Sometimes it didn't work and after i reboot the phone they back to work again (it really annoys me since i have to reboot the phone to make my auto rotate works again), this issue came out after the update from 4.12.5 & 4.12.12. Does anybody know how to fix this? Please advice, thanks.

device: Mi3W

I discovered a strange bug...
Tested on xiaomi mi3. It's related to the screen using 2 of the 3 main buttons on the bottom of the screen. Just click on the middle button and quickly left button. As a line. You will see that the screen is reduced around a 30%...the other part is always black
It happens also with middle + right button. Hope you can see it.
Ps: what about Bluetooth problem using Spotify in the car? If possible I would like to fix it. It's a pitty change songs from the phone instead of the car

Really?? I was thinking it was a problem...
Anyway could be fine to filter it depending on the mobile phone. First time I thought I broke something!
Thanks!

MIUI e-mail app does not work with IMAP setting! It says successful but no any e-mail appear, it is perfectly useless app!

LOL because MIUI e-mail app the most mentioned week by week in the changelog and feature list. ROM developers spent lot of time for nothing...omg!

Fortunately the G-Mail app can handle perfectly IMAP account as well!

no.. MIUIv5 is DEAD... Finally...
you mean like totally dead?for xiaomi devices too?no more miui v5?

another questions sir,the rom for mi3w and mi4w is the same?they are pre rooted also?
my brother have mi3w singapore set,can he use this rom?how to install this rom on mi3w singapore?simply just wipe all and install the rom using mirecovery?
same question for my friend's mi4w,they both (my brother's mi3w SG and my friend's mi4w) have the latest official stable rom I think

thanks for your reply sir

you mean like totally dead?for xiaomi devices too?no more miui v5?

another questions sir,the rom for mi3w and mi4w is the same?they are pre rooted also?
my brother have mi3w singapore set,can he use this rom?how to install this rom on mi3w singapore?simply just wipe all and install the rom using mirecovery?
same question for my friend's mi4w,they both (my brother's mi3w SG and my friend's mi4w) have the latest official stable rom I think

thanks for your reply sir
No more v5 means, no more v5...
Yes, Mi3/4 has same rom cancro..
Updater - menu - select zip

~Tapatalk~

No more v5 means, no more v5...
Yes, Mi3/4 has same rom cancro..
Updater - menu - select zip

~Tapatalk~
even with official miui.com too,no more v5 sir?
and also prerooted like mi2s right?
if mi3w/4 came from official miui.com no need to wipe anything first sir,just update it to miuiandroid rom?

thank you for your reply sir

even with official miui.com too,no more v5 sir?
and also prerooted like mi2s right?
if mi3w/4 came from official miui.com no need to wipe anything first sir,just update it to miuiandroid rom?

thank you for your reply sir
yes

Hello

I also have a problem when I try to select the printer cloud service over settings printing when I try to put the cloud print on appears a error "unfortunately, settings has stopped"

Can anyone please help me with this issue

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.