MULTI 4.12.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 4.12.26 I can't set custom image for lock screen background, is it a bug or I'm missing something? With predefined images works correctly btw.

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk
I have a similar problem with the wallpaper of a external aplication. It must be a bug.

I have already updated to 4.12.26 multilang and no any issue with Google staff. I think you will have problem only in case if you download and install ROM from en.miui.com

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Is there a chance, that the bug with Instagram (it posts black pictures while using high quality image processing) will finally be fixed?

Go to the source insteed, they dont do the rom here.

I have already been on miui.com, they have many reports about the bug since the summer, which are answered by the advice to switch the hiq picture processing off. I am wondering if the problem is so dramatic that persisted until the current rom :(

I have already been on miui.com, they have many reports about the bug since the summer, which are answered by the advice to switch the hiq picture processing off. I am wondering if the problem is so dramatic that persisted until the current rom :(
That means just that they don't care about that minor issue..

Hi! The native explorer app not work fine. Give a FC. Google account works perfectly, but does not appear in the list of accounts
Thank You

My phone is Xiaomi Note 4G

Hi! The native explorer app not work fine. Give a FC. Google account works perfectly, but does not appear in the list of accounts
Thank You

My phone is Xiaomi Note 4G
Clear Browser app data

Clear Browser app data

Still not working. With the app EsFileExplorer is working properly. The bug about the missing google account of the chart of accounts is already known it?
Excuse me for my english

Thanks

Good good version....it's high ram consuming(i have always only 600 mb free)but the bug with play store has been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.