MULTI 4.2.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you already applied it before with wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache?

Sent from my Lenovo S820 using Tapatalk
Yes... I did wipe data, factory reset and dalvik cache.

I really need to install MIUI before I start using my phone. Guys please help.

Yes... I did wipe data, factory reset and dalvik cache.

I really need to install MIUI before I start using my phone. Guys please help.

Hmmm.
I think you must flash the stock rom before install miui via cwm.
That's what I did to my phone.

Sent from my Lenovo S820 using Tapatalk

Hello all,
Just a quick question, the location for Meteo is not working fine, but if I remember there is zip to flash to fix that, I could you provide me the link?
Many thanks.

Thank's for your work, we really appreciate it.

Is there any technical reason why lenovo A820 Rom has been stopped since Multi 4.1.3 ?

Is it possible to maintain a Rom version for that terminal too ?

thanks

do google now links still open in the miui browser (even if i specify chrome)? not sure if this is a bug in MIUI or something that the guys here can fix...

"New - View the notificiation shade by swiping down anywhere on the Home screen (2-12)"

Was hoping for a way to show the notifications like it was before, from up to bottom.
I hope Miui will put in a option for the user to change the view of this pullbar...

Reactions: xepyonx
Have you rebooted your phone after the upgrade?

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

thanks so much>>
sorry .. there is smth not clear,
Can i use this multi for s2 rom JB 4.2 ?

Last edited:
I hope we can get back the old style of notification bar to allow peek during pulling down.

Other thing:
The V5 is very close to final release but the negative feedbacks, bugs are more and more, please consider!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: xepyonx
Tengo la ultima versión multilenguajebe donde esta el car mode pues no lo veo o es que lo han quitado si es asi espero que vuelvan a agregarlo gracias

Tengo la ultima versión multilenguajebe donde esta el car mode pues no lo veo o es que lo han quitado si es asi espero que vuelvan a agregarlo gracias
your english is really bad.. sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.