MULTI 4.2.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god the notification shade pulldown is back to normal!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I have htc desire s & the problem is :Weather forecast of the next 4 days stay the same as the first updating day (via wifi).

Last edited:
After changing between some other ROMs I was back to the original (last week weekly rom) but since then my Mi2s has lost the ability to update via OTA, or in other word it couldn't recognize the new update every Friday as before. How can I fix?

Some big changes:
Pull bar is restored!! Great fix, but not mentioned... ?
OTA is much quicker, downloaded the package within 30 minutes, this was recently between 3 and 15 hours.
Another fix: my reported bug has been fixed (can't turn on music after upgrade with BT headset.
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/cant-turn-on-music-via-bt-headset.23571/

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Can anyone confirmed if DLNA works for you using the stock MIUI video player?
It doesn't work for me. 0 videos found.
How can we test this?
I can use total commander to browse to my videos and play them via mivideo

When I use "browse devices" in MiVideo it can only locate local files.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

why they didn't try to improve the miui weather app ?
htc wheather app more usable and it had a very beautiful widget.

How can we test this?

Yes It fully works. For DLNA you need a network disk. I have hdd connected to my Asus router and MI3 (and other devices) are seeing shared disk.

Why miui multilang havn't live update like othr miui?.
They have. Xiaomi devices. You have desire s? Sorry this device is not supported by MIUI since MIUI v4. You can only download full package from our site.

Thanks for checking.
I have a Synology NAS, all my devices can connect to it, even my Philips TV :p

Could you please do something about bluetooth connections? I am not able to send or receive anything, or to connect with car system! Xiaomi m2s with latest multilang .

How can we test this?
In my case, using an external file explorer to browse the video file on the network and play using miui video player doesn't produce any error.
Please use miui file explorer, locate the video file on the network and play it using miui video player.
Please report your feedback if it is working for you.
Thank you.

Yes It fully works. For DLNA you need a network disk. I have hdd connected to my Asus router and MI3 (and other devices) are seeing shared disk.
Browse the shared disk using miui file explorer and play the video file using miui video player.
Please report your feedback.
Thank you.

You can setup DLNA on your windows machine using windows media player.

Thanks for checking.
I have a Synology NAS, all my devices can connect to it, even my Philips TV :p
Not sure if you are referring to file sharing or DLNA in your NAS. If you setup DLNA in your NAS, could your phone detect it by using miui video player?
I have setup DLNA in my windows machine, my SMART TV able to detect the shared videos, but not my phone. When I click on the video player, 0 video found message.

1 of the reasons why I use Total Commander, is because the internal file explorer does not have an option to locate files on my NAS (with activated DLNA) or use network shares.
SMBshare doesn't show me anything.

1 of the reasons why I use Total Commander, is because the internal file explorer does not have an option to locate files on my NAS (with activated DLNA) or use network shares.
SMBshare doesn't show me anything.

In MIUI file explorer, at the top left corner, can you pull down the arrow menu?
Your network shared machine should be there.
I believe NAS works the same.

(Planning to get a NAS soon :))

This is the only build explorer i have:
e3apazaq.jpg

Can't see my DLNA from here.

It is available on my tv.
my9enevy.jpg

(A Synology won't disappoint you ;))

Use the file explorer to view network shared folder. In this case, SMBSHARE is the one.
In SMBSHARE, can you share a video file and open it using miui video player?

If you are looking for the DLNA, I am supposed we should view it from the MIUI video player right away.
Ignoring the Online tab on the top left, on the right is Local.
In Local tab, my DLNA device is listed there. But unfortunately, there is no video found.

(Yeah, I am eyeing on Synology DS214SE. But, it is not able to transcode a video file. I am not sure if I need that feature anyway :))

Smbshare remains empty :(
I have cleared the cache and program data, but this didn't help.
(Use plex media on your next nas)

Status
Not open for further replies.