MULTI 4.2.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O I see, seems that you have to give again permissions to google to find your device: Settings -> accounts -> google -> Location settings -> Enable everything inside there.

Hello, this setting already enabled.

Another issue is the Google Seetings App disappeared...

Any knowledge about that ?

Thanks alot!

Guys, why no busy signal and call waiting feedback when making a call in given case using MIUI rom? All other phone can handle. These bugs are the most serious for me. Please check and you will see!
Ingbrzy could you please provide this bugs to China? Thx!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
Ingbrzy, Acid,
Could you please investigate the issue above? Or could you please provide me direct e-mail contact to report issues? Imo, this is the weakest point of MIUI, and it would be very important to solve it. Thx!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Of course you have call waiting enabled in Dialer options?

Hello ; Every time i try to install the unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2 it stuck at boot screen i tried alot and i made full wipe about 10 time and still the same
can anyone help????

Of course you have call waiting enabled in Dialer options?

I mean,

case 1:
when you call anyone who has "call waiting" setting "enabled" and the called phone is currently on a call, the "call waiting" status is not displayed on your phone, just ringing.

case 2:
when you call anyone who has "call waiting" setting "disabled", and the called phone is currently on a call, you don't get busy signal through speaker and the busy status is not displayed on your phone, only displayed "Call ended, not connected".

These are working perfectly on any other phone. I think nobody tested these functions yet on MIUI, and maybe it was unknown issue until now. Could you please investigate and report it? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
i have download and installed on my lenovo s820.
Location and light notification isn't work, I think you forget to put "ygps" on your rom, I've restore it from titatnium backup, but cant do that.
fix it please :)

I have been using miui since miui for lenovo p780. The problem I had was caller ID and message. I try to fix the bugs decompile, recompile framework.jar and framework-res.apk but the problem with prefix still persist(xda forum). For example I save number in contact 0123456789. Caller ID and message i will get two name under same number (+840123456789 and 0123456789). If miui dev can try to change it just like normal caller ID it would be great. I begging please give me solution to this problem.
Thank!

Status
Not open for further replies.