[4.22] CM10.1 beta5.1& Mokee beta4

gtj1990

Members
Jul 3, 2013
First,sorry for my bad English,I will try my best to let you know what I say.
Here is CM10.1 base on andriod 4.22 by cofface&秋叶随风
Amost everythings is OK(Camera Browser FlashLED WIFI etc.)

updata

Beta5.1:
1, the latest update to cm source;
1、更新至cm最新源码;
2, optimizing some call sound bug;
2、优化部分通话声音bug;
3, optimize cpu frequency;
3、优化cpu频率;
4, optimization led notification light;
4、优化led通知灯;

beta5
1.update to the latest cm source code&the latest 秋叶随风's devices
1、更新至cm最新源码、秋叶随风最新devices;
2.fix the headphone&icon
2、修正耳机及耳机图标;
3.fix the 1080P vedio,fix green screen in some video
3、修复1080p录像、修复部分视频播放绿屏;
4fix MI2s 32G camera
4、修复米2s 32g版本相机;
5This may only userful in China
5、增加来/去电/短信/联系人归属地,归属地数据库采用魔趣,可以和魔趣同步更新归属地数据;
6fix the change of mac after flash phone&clean phone
6、修复每次刷机或者双清之后mac地址随机变化;

beta4
fix sdcard
fix flashlight

-based on CM10.1 the least source
-wifi/bluetooth/call/message/camera are okay
-full cm
-kernel is not official
-storage is OK

you can download here

cm-10.1-UNOFFICIAL-aries_cofface_Beta5.1.zip

cm-10.1-UNOFFICIAL-aries-Beta5_cofface.zip

cm-10.1-UNOFFICIAL-aries-BETA4_COFFACE.zip

and the kernel from
https://github.com/mitwo-dev

It‘s same to http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/new-cm10-1-storage-are-working.21099/

Screenshot_2013-07-03-20-28-14.pngScreenshot_2013-07-03-20-30-54.pngScreenshot_2013-07-03-20-35-19.pngScreenshot_2013-07-03-20-35-46.png

Sorry for share the same rom to http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/new-cm10-1-storage-are-working.21099/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now here is an other rom Mokee base on cm10 with 4.22 by love_dcp&秋叶随风
More userful option in this rom
This rom fix the Headphone,the headphone works but no icon on the top.
Do not unable the camera widget in lockscreen,it will cause the camera can't work

beta4
1.update to the latest cm source code&the latest 秋叶随风's devices
2.fix the headphone icon
3updata the new kernel&fix green screen in some video
4fix 1080P video
5maybe fix the camera of MI2s 32G

Download:
MK42.2.RC3-aries-201307041740-UNOFFICIAL.zip

MK42.2.RC3-aries-201307040920-UNOFFICIAL[1].zip

Screenshot_2013-07-04-14-44-52.pngScreenshot_2013-07-04-14-44-56.pngScreenshot_2013-07-04-14-44-59.pngScreenshot_2013-07-04-14-45-08.pngScreenshot_2013-07-04-14-45-31.pngScreenshot_2013-07-04-14-45-49.pngScreenshot_2013-07-04-14-46-27.pngScreenshot_2013-07-04-14-46-06.png
I just wanna share the new rom on MI2 from China.If there is something not proper.Tell me and I will delete it.

does the internal sdcard actually mount on /sdcard etc. did you make any changes to the source? i ask because when i just built it the internal sdcard is still no mounted properly...

Nevermind just saw the new commits. Re-building.

does the internal sdcard actually mount on /sdcard etc. did you make any changes to the source? i ask because when i just built it the internal sdcard is still no mounted properly...
Sorry for my english
It's not made by me,I just share it
is actually mount on sdcard
the storage is fix in system/etc/vold.fstab ,nothing is change in source with this problem
the old one is dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0 auto /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host
the last one is dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0 auto /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host

the old rom can fix storage ,but the new ones fix the flashlight driver

oh man. why another thread for the same rom? You could have posted this in the existing thread :)

Reactions: dextructor
oh man. why another thread for the same rom? You could have posted this in the existing thread :)
because the old one stroage is not working,when it fix the stroage,he did not update the rom
i just wan't to share the new one
my bad english...

Reactions: MSephiroth
Hey, I have installed this version on my MI2S 32gb and camera isn't working. Does anyone has the same problem? Any ideas?

I just installed the rom provided and not the kernel from github because I didn't know how to download it and I guess it is the same one.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

maybe the Mi2-S has different camera as it works fine for me on Mi2 16gb. Altho the Front camera does not go to 2MP...

It's great to know camera works with those files. I reverted back to Miui because of that, but also because the phone didn't seem to recognise my earphones (just normal ones). Has anyone tested earphones are working?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

Ok so I installed again to test camera and earphones and can confirm camera works, though not optimally as hdr doesn't seem to focus and whatnot. Earphones definitely don't work either, at least in my device. They were working on MIUI.

Another thing I'm seeing is strange effect when scrolling it seems to scroll have screen before the other half, hehe.

Guess it's still a very early build but I guess you can actually use it daily. Hope xiaomi release kernel sources though.

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Sorry for open a new thread for a little update,Now here is a new rom base on it in this thread
Wonderful news!
Is there (in cm or in mokee) any theme manager?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Is there any possibility to see miui camera in this ROM?

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

this camera needs changes in framework that's why it currently does not work.

I do not know if this is because I installed the ROM on a Mi2 but the page scrolling is jerky! Do you know where this is coming and it is possible to fix it?

Great Rom! I have installed it on system 2 with truedualboot enable. It Works very smooth and fast. I have see 3 bugs:
1- Scroll effect
2- Battery drain
3- All Files in /data/app/*.apk /mnt/asec/*.apk will be removed when I'll shutdown or reboot my phone. Now I'll disable truedualboot and retry flashing the rom on system 1 & 2... maybe the 3th bug is because the kernels arent eugual and I have some app ''in'' system 1(miui) that i don't have ''in'' system 2 (cm10.1) GREAT ROM!!!;)

Great Rom! I have installed it on system 2 with truedualboot enable. It Works very smooth and fast. I have see 3 bugs:
1- Scroll effect
2- Battery drain
3- All Files in /data/app/*.apk /mnt/asec/*.apk will be removed when I'll shutdown or reboot my phone. Now I'll disable truedualboot and retry flashing the rom on system 1 & 2... maybe the 3th bug is because the kernels arent eugual and I have some app ''in'' system 1(miui) that i don't have ''in'' system 2 (cm10.1) GREAT ROM!!!;)
ThX I do not know how to fix that,I will help you report to the author. Scroll effect is the Known issues

Can someone confirm whether wifi is working in beta 5.1 ??? It's not switching on in my phone
TrueDualBoot enabled
Mi2s 32gb
If yes i will wipe again and install once again