MULTI 4.3.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
n7000

OTA update miui_n7000_gerrett84_4.3.21_96a4ab09cd_4.1
it hang on the boot screen. roll back to 4.3.14

Ingbrzy, can I have a question please?
Is there any chance to solve my biggest problem? You know, to get call waiting and busy status feedback from the called phone. As working in any other case where the caller phone is not miui phone.
Your help would be appreciated!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I hope the reason no one is answering me is cause I haven't told you yet it's on an mi2s
Any feedback?

yep and camera malfunction (in snapchat)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-24-10-36-35[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-24-10-36-35[1].png
    166.1 KB · Views: 346
Sorry but I don't understand. Everything looks ok on this screenshot.
Please provide any proper screenshot, log or logcat from MIUI report or I assume there is no error.

Upgrade Hongmi - root after upgrade V13
miuiandroid-HM1W-JHBCNAL5.0-root.zip work on stable 13,
how to proceed:
How to upgrade + root stable v13
Requirements: CWM Recovery (I think it also works with TWRP Recovery but I have not tested), stable V5
Reboot into CWM recovery
- Install zip to install the multilingual "miuiandroid_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_JHBCNBA13.0_jb-4.2.zip"
- Without rebooting with the same procedure as the point much do make choosing the root zip "miuiandroid-HM1W-JHBCNAL5.0-root.zip" (the same as the V5)
- Always perform without restarting Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Reboot
Since the update puts the stock recovery is necessary to re-install the new CWM Recovery using the tool Mobileuncle, but having the root is a quick and painless operation.

Is there any chance to solve my biggest problem? You know, to get call waiting and busy status feedback from the called phone. As working in any other case where the caller phone is not miui phone.

It seems nobody wants to deal with this issue :-(

Sorry but I don't understand. Everything looks ok on this screenshot.
Please provide any proper screenshot, log or logcat from MIUI report or I assume there is no error.

Dude, check my previous posts and screenshots.. I just added this screenshot quickly because all of a sudden there are notifications in chinese as well.

Half of my permissions are in chinese, and my snapchat doesn't work anymore.
I do not know what a logcat is, I am not a script kiddie, just a user.
Nor am I the only one experiencing this problem as you can read 1 or 2 pages back.

I do not know what else I can do than inform you of the troubles I (and other users are/) am experiencing.

kind regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-56-38[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-56-38[1].png
    129.1 KB · Views: 310
  • Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-42-35[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-42-35[1].png
    102.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-41-41[2].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-23-11-41-41[2].png
    250.1 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_2014-03-22-20-15-48[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-22-20-15-48[1].png
    55.6 KB · Views: 449
  • Screenshot_2014-03-24-12-37-28[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-24-12-37-28[1].png
    130.2 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Don't worry.. Chinese permission text will be fixed in next release.. It's just not too serious for spending another 4 hours of our free time on rebuilding all roms...

~Tapatalk~

Huh? All this screenshots because of some chinese translation? ... its not real bug, its just lack of translation from MIUI in this place.

nexus 4 rom from this week is not usable.
i can't pass the first configuration, com.android.provision FC. i even tried with english lang.
It is. Install previous version, pass this config and then just install 4.3.21 (without wipe of course).

Thank you for the feedback. That's all I ever wanted.
(Snapchat still ****ed up though.)

I was not asking you to fix this NOW btw. Just wanted to inform you all of the troubles I was experiencing since the last update.

But now I see this is not appreciated by some, appearantly.

I'll shut my mouth the next time.

Last edited:
Is it possible that there's an 4.3.24 update in the original rom for fixing the bugs inside the security app? I read something about it in the Official Forum
343#

18:16, Mar-24-2014
|
ahh, great - today I got a new OTA (after having one on Friday) and now the new data usage monitor also works. Yupee :)

For the multilanguage version will be the same? In any case, for me, no problem to wait until next friday. Thanks

Any answare for this issue? I am just wondering is it possible to solve? I cannot believe it is important only for me! The hope dies last!

It is a very old miui issue. I am looking for contact to official miui developers. I will push through this issue to get miui rom perfect at all costs. It is not a little bug, it is major miui problem what is existing from the beginning of miui. All other phones can handle this, miui shuld not be exception in such kind of basic function.

Last edited:
Other thing regarding Antivirus FC:
Some mi2s users reported in Hungary, they have no FC using miui 4.3.21. One of them make a video and shared to proof it. I have seen it and really the Antivirus check gone through successfully. Why some of us have FC and some of us have no FC with same ROM and same device?

Edited:

Here is the video:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4i3mdiiczz2l94b/20140323_200805.mp4

Last edited:
On JLB 27 / contacts I could set for each contact " company " and later I could search for " smart groups " - company . Now I notice that I can set " company " , on Contacts / settings / smart groups - By company /ON . But into Contacts top bar menu there is no " Company " groups. There is only " recent " option , even I disable it . Is there another settings which I miss its?

Last edited:
Gallery is empty even though you've taken pictures when the default storage set to the SD card.
Next as I fix the bug on my Xperia s?
kL6R2sP.png

People are just crazy for such a crappy customized MIUI ROM else MIUI stands no where in front of AOSP/AOKP/CM11/Kitkat versions. I used MIUI from last 1 year but once I switched to Kitkat/CM11, I released what a serious mistake I did in last 1 year. They are still running quite old bullock cart on 4.1 for S3 and they only support their Chinese users doing improvements else nothing much for others/english users since long. CM versions are far better and Kitkat over that is the best at the moment. You have tons of choices on XDA to select best for you. Even stock is far better than the crappy MIUI. Finally I said good bye to MIUI.

All S3 users - if you get a chance to go to XDA and try Boeflla Fusion version, You will realize the actual potential of your S3 else this MIUI made it an one of the cheapest entry level phones in terms of performance, no fix, no patches, no upgrade, just a time pass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.