MULTI 4.3.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
file on OP is same as you get via OTA from us...

Wow I appologise, I have successfully updated using the available ROM as per your reply.

There has to be something that I did wrong in the past, thank you very much! downloading it from here is much more convenient!

Sirs,

I would like to make full wipe, to get clean installation. Which way is the best to make backup?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Sirs,

I would like to make full wipe, to get clean installation. Which way is the best to make backup?

Hi graw2, when I needed a backup I used Titanium and it did the job perfectly for me. MIUI has it's own set of tools for making a backup but I have never used them, they are probably fine but I couldn't tell.

Good luck!

Reactions: graw2
Can we expect V6 release based on Android 4.4 on Friday? (2014.04.04)

Silence is consent, so no answare means yes :)

Guys my mi2s never sees updates through updater app.I am now on the version of 4.3.7 and if I hit search for update I keep getting that I have the latest version. Can you help please?

Guys my mi2s never sees updates through updater app.I am now on the version of 4.3.7 and if I hit search for update I keep getting that I have the latest version. Can you help please?
Just download from op it is exactly the same as what would come as update.

Just download from op it is exactly the same as what would come as update.

Yes of course, but i have 2 mi2s..one updates fine with updater. The other does not.point is I would like it to work with updater as it will go to a non expert user. Any way to fix this?

Yes of course, but i have 2 mi2s..one updates fine with updater. The other does not.point is I would like it to work with updater as it will go to a non expert user. Any way to fix this?
Have you tried wiping the data and cache for the updater app.

Any chance to obtain an update for ZTE V967S please ? ... THX

EDIT : Thank you for the update

Last edited:
OK so I just upgraded from 3.10.25 to 4.3.28 on a Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505).
The previous ROM worked flawlessly. This ROM gets FCs on Hangouts and YouTube.
Have I done something wrong in the installation procedure, or is the new version buggy?
Thanks,
- Naz.

Hi there,
Have tried the MIUI v5 ROM which was a little buggie in places but seemed to settle after a reboot each time I installed a few apps.
As I'm still new to flashing ROM's I'm asking if anyone could please tell me how to add Google apps to the MIUI v5 ROM please?
Many thanks in advance.....

Would be great to see Miui v6 this friday (4-4-14, perfect for kitkat 4.4) :) But i hope that with Miui v6 the delay notifications issue will be resolved.

Reactions: ibrido8
Would be great to see Miui v6 this friday (4-4-14, perfect for kitkat 4.4) :) But i hope that with Miui v6 the delay notifications issue will be resolved.
I hope so...it would looks like this:
Miui4.4.4_KK-4.4

my phone p780

I'm having trouble with the lock
When converting the Arabic language not respond to lock the device with me and the lack of response
What is the solution

I have found a bug on the i9505 when you try and use voice control on the camera it closes

sent from my miui powered rocket ship

Hello, i have a problem with my Hongmi and Network Location in 3G network, it's ok in WiFi or GPS.
In every weather widget i can test i have this problem (Fancy Widget, Sense Flip Clock & Weather, etc...), the program can't locate my city when i move, i must reboot the phone to have a location refresh.
I have tested another NetworkLocation.apk but no result.
If someone know this trouble and can help me.
Sorry for my poor English, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.