MULTI 4.3.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anyone reporting that the antivirus FC is working (this is normal behavior, why would you report all the things that are working ;)) or that he/she fixed it.
A reset could help, but there is no guarantee.

Who has a phone with a proper working antivirus and with which phone and Miui version?

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

I can confirm that if you do a factory reset on the 4.3.28 multilanguage rom (i'm using italian, but i think would be the same for other lang) the antivirus will return ok; no more FC! Trust me! I did it and all NOW is good.

If you're using Miui V5, it shouldn't be a problem to update your ROM with the latest release.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.
Im using V5 now, and theres no problem to update my ROM with tha latest release version, but my question is ur en lang ROM project is dead, can i update my MI 3 with tha lastest mutilang version from en lang version without any wipe?????? U got it ??????

Im using V5 now, and theres no problem to update my ROM with tha latest release version, but my question is ur en lang ROM project is dead, can i update my MI 3 with tha lastest mutilang version from en lang version without any wipe?????? U got it ??????
Sure... EN is just another lang like others...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: kiswum
Hi, thanks for the updates. Don't know if this has been reported before since it exists from a very old version, when in Notes application and do a long press of the back button (to terminate the app), it causes the explorer/launcher to crash and re-launch.

What about GT-I9500? i know that there is an OTA update, but what about full version?

Thanks

Very strange! Someones have Antivirus FC but someones have not with same ROM and same device! What is the difference what causing this issue?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
Hier net hetzelfde probleem zenne.....
Heb de indruk dat de laatste weken (maand) de updates de wensen overlaat ?
Ze zouden beter i.p.v. wekelijks een half werkende MIU, aan een maandelijks, volledig werkende update moeten denken om de wereld rond te sturen. Want bevorderlijk voor het vertrouwen is dit niet....vele, onder hen ik zelf, kijken nu reeds uit naar een andere ROM om te kunnen overstappen.

Hi, Thanks for your great work and this week as always, i have a Jiayu G5, and i think that with Miui ROM my wifi signal is not so good, if i compare it with the original firmware from Jiayu, with the same conditions (room, and wifi Rooter) my signal with Jiayu firmware is always full but with Miui Rom is always one or two lines. Did anyone else with Jiayu have same "problem" ?

Sorry for my bad English !!
Thanks anyway

It's sad. Seeing KitKat is optimized for low end device, I was kinda hoping it will get the new MIUI eventually and prove everyone that Xiaomi always care with all their handsets updates. I know people who still use MiOne and I feel them.

It seems I was wrong, and I hope my Mi2A won't get abandoned easily by Xiaomi.

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk

Does OTA work with the GT i9505 jfltexx Version? If not, do I have to wipe anyhting in CWM for new update?

Hier net hetzelfde probleem zenne.....
Heb de indruk dat de laatste weken (maand) de updates de wensen overlaat ?
Ze zouden beter i.p.v. wekelijks een half werkende MIU, aan een maandelijks, volledig werkende update moeten denken om de wereld rond te sturen. Want bevorderlijk voor het vertrouwen is dit niet....vele, onder hen ik zelf, kijken nu reeds uit naar een andere ROM om te kunnen overstappen.
Sorry, I do not understand. English please.

Sirs,
Not possible to add like to Acid for his reply #11. And If I try to answer, than the quote will be completely different. Strange...
Here is the url copy of post #11 but this is also different:

http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/1

Anyway, thsnks Acid for your reply #11 in this topic!

Last edited:
Is it possible to download the multilang update (I am using the HTC ONE X JB- 4.1) manually from somewhere instead than via the update app?

I have found that it arrives quite late -sometimes- and that download fails quite often so it has to resume. I'd rather download it with the PC and copy it to the OTA folder if possible.

Thanks and congrats on the fantastic work that you weekly do!!

Is it possible to download the multilang update (I am using the HTC ONE X JB- 4.1) manually from somewhere instead than via the update app?

I have found that it arrives quite late -sometimes- and that download fails quite often so it has to resume. I'd rather download it with the PC and copy it to the OTA folder if possible.

Thanks and congrats on the fantastic work that you weekly do!!
try look on OP...

nochtavio thanks for your post.

I have obviously read the first post and once tried to download that ROM and use it as OTA but the OTA ones are different in size and differ from those that to my understanding are for flashing only.

Could somebody just simply reply: yes you can here is the link or no you cannot.

Thanks!

nochtavio thanks for your post.

I have obviously read the first post and once tried to download that ROM and use it as OTA but the OTA ones are different in size and differ from those that to my understanding are for flashing only.

Could somebody just simply reply: yes you can here is the link or no you cannot.

Thanks!
file on OP is same as you get via OTA from us...

Reactions: Jovino Cortijo
Status
Not open for further replies.