MULTI 4.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think there will not be an 4.4 kitkat update for the current devices.
Especialy when you see how mininum the updates every week are.

When xiaomi Mi-3(s) will be released i think they will go for the kitkat 4.4

Good morning all and first off thanks for a great job. My query is that there is no Mi-One update this week. I was really looking forward to getting the weather app back, it has worked great for me in the near past and I was disappointed when it got taken off a couple of weeks ago.
Take good care.
Geoff

I got setting force close after every reboot

Attachments

• tmp_log-219175208.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 230
Good Morning,

after update and installed WSM tools, My MI3 booted no more, stops at the yellow logo, I have wiped User Data, All Data, without success.
just now woke up, but not with the first firmware, but with the last

Last edited:
Good Morning,

after update and installed WSM tools, My MI3 booted no more, stops at the yellow logo, I have wiped User Data, All Data, without success.
just now woke up, but not with the first firmware, but with the last
WSM tools is not compatible with Mi3...

which lang...? its caused by Cleaner app notification.. clean your garbage....
Yes, you're right. After cleaned the trash no more force close. But next time trash alarm notification will the force close appear again? Thanks

and lang..?

Hi, this is my first post in this forum (i've received the mi-3 64gb wcdma two days before). Now i've the 4.2.28 multilanguage version installed (in italian). The updater say to me that there's no update for your device? where can i update the system to 4.3.7? Thank you in advance and sorry if the question is a little bit stupid.

From first page of this thread.

Wysłane z MI3

Because it won't until we push the OTA rom. But faster method is to download rom from first post rather than waiting for OTA.

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: Wolfi70
Because it won't until we push the OTA rom. But faster method is to download rom from first post rather than waiting for OTA.

Wysłane z MI3

Thank you very much. Now it's all clear. First problem solved for a new user.

I was looking for the note2 4.2 based update. But I see status is done :-(.
I wanted to try a screensaver widget, should i go back to 4.2.28 or is the screensaver widget feature not working with MIUI anayway?

I was looking for the note2 4.2 based update. But I see status is done :-(.
I wanted to try a screensaver widget, should i go back to 4.2.28 or is the screensaver widget feature not working with MIUI anayway?

4.2 for Note 2 and others are ports. They will come later this weekend.

Wysłane z MI3

hello
is that the ROM presented each week regarding the RED RICE ?
I see no change on mine after installing

You will have to Jiayu G5 rom? thanks
I have installed on my G5 Jiayu Rom 4.2.21 and going great. The updated install directly from a Rom Miui 3.11.8 with the updater and has not given me any error updating

Too much waiting time for kitkat. If it will not be released in this month, I am going to buy nexus 5 and sell xiaomi....

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I just did the same ... when miui will gracefully arrive for nex 5 good very good if not adieu ...

Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.