MULTI 4.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
just changed from Mi2 to Mi3 WCDMA, everything is perfect! finally the Theme-chooser ist translated as well (just english for the other languages, but way better than chinese) Thanks!

You'll buy a new phone just because the rom isn't latest version? I must be in the wrong job!

When trying tot zend file with bluetooth on my MI3 TD i have this error report

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver com.android.bluetooth.opp.BluetoothOppReceiver: java.util.MissingFormatArgumentException: Format specifier: 2$s
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:2410)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java:142)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1311)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5071)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:808)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:575)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.util.MissingFormatArgumentException: Format specifier: 2$s
at java.util.Formatter.getArgument(Formatter.java:1109)
at java.util.Formatter.doFormat(Formatter.java:1074)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1040)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1009)
at java.lang.String.format(String.java:1988)
at android.content.res.Resources.getString(Resources.java:363)
at android.content.Context.getString(Context.java:340)
at com.android.bluetooth.opp.BluetoothOppReceiver.onReceive(BluetoothOppReceiver.java:110)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:2403)
... 10 more

When trying tot zend file with bluetooth on my MI3 TD i have this error report

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start receiver com.android.bluetooth.opp.BluetoothOppReceiver: java.util.MissingFormatArgumentException: Format specifier: 2$s
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:2410)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java:142)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1311)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5071)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:808)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:575)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.util.MissingFormatArgumentException: Format specifier: 2$s
at java.util.Formatter.getArgument(Formatter.java:1109)
at java.util.Formatter.doFormat(Formatter.java:1074)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1040)
at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:1009)
at java.lang.String.format(String.java:1988)
at android.content.res.Resources.getString(Resources.java:363)
at android.content.Context.getString(Context.java:340)
at com.android.bluetooth.opp.BluetoothOppReceiver.onReceive(BluetoothOppReceiver.java:110)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:2403)
... 10 more
which language are you using..?

just changed from Mi2 to Mi3 WCDMA, everything is perfect! finally the Theme-chooser ist translated as well (just english for the other languages, but way better than chinese) Thanks!
So this version the Themes app is translated to English?? Really? I still try to download the ROM, have problem with my internet connection. .

[qu

brzy, post: 200632, member: 55523"]which language are you using..?[/quote]
Dutch it is

I just did the same ... when miui will gracefully arrive for nex 5 good very good if not adieu ...

Me to, i will change to Nexus6 or iPhone6 or the new HTC M8 miui v5 latest updates are so minimal that there is no change at all. Weather apps change ?thats its an update for the app not the complete rom :) But anyware succes with the miui v5 i think the kitkat v6 will arrive when MI-3(s) is coming out otherwise i dont see ant changest to kitkat.

Only things like video apps/ weahter apps are changing nothing under the hood for permance...

PS: the phone it self Xiaomi Mi-3 (WCDMA) is realy great. But the community/ updates are less.
I think if xiaomi self take the updates in his own hands i had a bigger priority to get kitkat....

Hello everyone :).
I put the rom MIUIANDROID for MI3 update OTA and I notice the sake of translation is not too serious but useful anyway :).
sorry for my bad english.
The Weather app is in English while the language I chose is French. I deleted the application data to see if it just that ... but no. The application is still in English. More ... I'm bad programming but I still managed to decompile the apk weather. the translation was well done in french :/ Why does this not apply in the rom?
Otherwise this Multilang is exellent work :) :).
Thank you very much for your help and good day or good evening: D

Guys,got crashed on a laster 4.3.7 Multilang. for Xiaomi M3(WCDMA).Installed okey,after end its turned off,when i turned it on,got a boot loop on MI logo at start.Even i might go to Mi recovery to reboot intro another part system.Any idea? why it happens?

What's wrong with using official promo video from MIUI?

Wysłane z MI3

because most of the developers here on xiaomi.eu are saying the en.miui.com rom is worst (kinda garbage)
But xiaomi.eu is using there videoclip (do you see the irony of this?)

and if xiaomi.eu haves its own rom. Why using the same updates as en.miui.com than?
I think you en.miui.com and xiaomi.eu haves there own custom rom so both of them can change what they want?

As far as I know what we use here has been cleaned of Chinese stuff and language, so it's the same without the things we can't use

Im waything for the Xperia Z release :)
Me too. I don't know why but last weeks update gave me a bootloop, even with a full wipe... So can't wait for this weeks upd8 :)

Wysłane z mojego L36h przy użyciu Tapatalka

I am waiting for ROM based on Android 4.4 because 4.1 is so old. My grandfather using smartphone with Android 4.1. If would be a Museum for ROMs, Android 4.1 should be there, not on our devices! This is 2014 and must be keep up with the future, I don't want to Miss!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.