MULTI 4.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
because most of the developers here on xiaomi.eu are saying the en.miui.com rom is worst (kinda garbage)
But xiaomi.eu is using there videoclip (do you see the irony of this?)

and if xiaomi.eu haves its own rom. Why using the same updates as en.miui.com than?
I think you en.miui.com and xiaomi.eu haves there own custom rom so both of them can change what they want?
You just dont understand this at all. But dont't worry, im here to explain this to you.
en.miui.com is original MIUI site along with miui.com. En is just english but they post the same roms as roms on miui.com/download.
Its MIUI. Our roms are strictly based on original MIUI. Our roms are the same except deodexed, translated and fixed for various problems.

But xiaomi.eu is using there videoclip (do you see the irony of this?)
No I don't. Not for me and not for most people here. We don't have time to prepare videos that explain the same features as MIUI do every week.

To sum up: just download our rom and be happy.

Hi,

Sınce I fail to install gapps for native sd rom on htc hd2 eu, I fail to use that rom though I want to.
is there a way to add a google account so that to be able to get phone book, without installing gapps pack?

After applied some themes the themes app is back to Chinese language. Re-applied default theme didn't help.. restart or re-select English languange also didn't help.. any idea?

Using MI3 WCDMA ENGLISH ROM

After applied some themes the themes app is back to Chinese language. Re-applied default theme didn't help.. restart or re-select English languange also didn't help.. any idea?

Using MI3 WCDMA ENGLISH ROM
There is no permanent solution. Anyway If you clear application data it will solve this issue until restart the phone.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Theres no update for Xperia Z this week? Can someone tell why? Abandoned device?

When I was using rom from En.Miui.Com on mi3 I noticed that there was a feature to add battery profiles with customized options.. I don't see that in these roms here. Is that taken away on purpose?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

When I was using rom from En.Miui.Com on mi3 I noticed that there was a feature to add battery profiles with customized options.. I don't see that in these roms here. Is that taken away on purpose?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Try to find inside of security app.

Reactions: krispuniq
Hello everybody, this is my first post so please forgive me for some noobies questions.
My problem is related to MIUI V5 multi language 4.3.7 on LG optimus P760, italian language selected.
I've performed the installation as follow:
1- download ROM from OP (miuiandroid_multi_p760_4.3.7_jb-4.2)
2- reboot the phone to recovery mode (CWM 6.0.3.1 touch)
3- wiped data, cache and Dalvik cache
4- installed rom
5- reboot

at the end of the miui initial setup i get MiuiHome FC contantly:
I can't find a way to copy the error log so below you can find a snapshot of it.

Screenshot_2014-03-11-11-02-49.png

No issues found with english rom version.
Does anybody experienced such a problem, or have any idea about how to fix it?
Thanks in advance for your kind support which I've already had well before this issue, just by reading around on your great forum!
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Can't install WSM in my S2-i9100... "Not enough space in system/bin"
Rom miuiandroid 4.3.7 JB4.2.2 Spanish language... any idea to fix that?

PD... Fixed installing WSM before GAPS

Last edited:
thanks for this update. still wait for Bahasa Indonesia it's only bahasa melayu for xt910 :)

Hi, thank you for posting the 4.3.7 Android 4.2 based Note2 ROM.
I See this ROM is using 4.2 /sdcard/0/ directory as root which seems to be for the user support 4.2?
I still have a lot of data in the original root folder i want to access. Does anybody know how to do this?
Its also impossible to access the external sdcard so for me this ROM becomes unusable.
I wanted to try Android 4.2 feature to use a widget on the lockscreen. Can this be done?
I will also post this in the Note 2 forum thread.

I m flashing it on my N7000..I hope you didn' delete weather app..about our problem with the full system! Please re-integrate it as soon as possible!

No miui 4.3.14 changelog preview

Status
Not open for further replies.