MULTI 4.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,
I am interested in decompiling/recompiling apps to include my own translations.
Since version 4.4.18 I am not able to do this for the new Email.apk. I am under Linux and I tried a lot of versions of apktool with no luck.
EDIT: This is the same using Email.apk from multilanguage Ingbrzy 4.4.25 ROM
Will a ROM builder be nice enough to share its knowledge with me (or with us) to translate new Email.apk?
Thanks a lot in advance

Last edited:
Dear all,
I am interested in decompiling/recompiling apps to include my own translations.
Since version 4.4.18 I am not able to do this for the new Email.apk. I am under Linux and I tried a lot of versions of apktool with no luck.
Will a ROM builder be nice enough to share its knowledge with me (or with us) to translate new Email.apk?
Thanks a lot in advance
which language..?

of course I can install yours. My purpose is to learn. I am a Phd in informatics and telecom. Perhaps may you help me outside of the forum?

we have already perfect FR translation included... just install our ROM...

Sorry but maybe you can tell me why I cannot install MIUI? (Newman N2)

Error 7/Installation aborted

Thank you in advance :)

P.S.
But my friend install it like a charm on his device..

P.S.
use same recovery as he does....

Updater..

~Tapatalk~
Hi, what do you mean, i can update without ROOT, just update for updater or custom recovery, is that? It s necessary do some wipes? Sorry for persistence, but I scared to damage my red rice...
Nuno

P.S.

On Newman, stock recovery will fail while checking the signature of the MIUI zip file (or most other ROMs too). You have to first install ClockworkMod recovery (or TWRP), and flash MIUI from it... At least, that's what I remember when I had the Newman N2.

There is also another solution, modifying the install script inside the MIUI zip ("updater-script" file) and remove the first two lines (first command - "assert...."), but you really have to know what you are doing, that you have the correct zip for your phone. Otherwise you could brick your phone...

On Newman, stock recovery will fail while checking the signature of the MIUI zip file (or most other ROMs too). You have to first install ClockworkMod recovery (or TWRP), and flash MIUI from it... At least, that's what I remember when I had the Newman N2.

I got 6.0.3.5 for N2 on my phone...
Can I put TWRP or some other CWM over Odin on N2? And can I put some other but not for N2?

There is also another solution, modifying the install script inside the MIUI zip ("updater-script" file) and remove the first two lines (first command - "assert...."), but you really have to know what you are doing, that you have the correct zip for your phone. Otherwise you could brick your phone...

I did it...modify the script. Found instructions on internet....but....what if? hehe

Had to recover to earlier version....this one seems to be for Jiayu G4 and gets stuck on boot logo.

Any help appreciated.

It is Friday and I do not find MIUI 4.5.2 weekly release and no changelog yet! Any reason?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Before upgrade, on 4.2.28 version I have 7.2Mb free on /system partition. On SGS2 I9100.

Finally I was able to successfully upgrade to 4.4.18 multilang.

The free space on /system is now 7.9Mb.

But 4.4.25 was crappy.

yea.. there will be no 4.5.2 due to holidays in China.. enjoy free weekend like we do...

Did not know Chinese people had holidays :p

Quick question:
Why are there chinese keyboards in this rom?? why not use AOSP keyboard?

Can't get slide/swipe function to work with aosp keyboard though :(
Keyboard works fine with CM11.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Did not know Chinese people had holidays :p

Quick question:
Why are there chinese keyboards in this rom?? why not use AOSP keyboard?

Can't get slide/swipe function to work with aosp keyboard though :(
Keyboard works fine with CM11.

Any thoughts?

These days are holidays in Hungary as well! Thank god!

MIUI ROM is not includes swipe option. If you need it just install SwiftKey from play store!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.