MULTI 4.6.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
All next posts not related to 4.6.20 will be removed.

Ok roms posted in first post.
This week no table with devices due to goo.im servers offline.

Reactions: the_maker
Can I give a suggestion? Why won't you do your magic on stable releases for Xiaomi Mi3 aswell?

A lot of people just use these stable releases and they aren't as frequent as the weekly, so I think you guys wouldn't have too much trouble on these... just a suggestion...

thank you for your work!

Can I give a suggestion? Why won't you do your magic on stable releases for Xiaomi Mi3 aswell?

A lot of people just use these stable releases and they aren't as frequent as the weekly, so I think you guys wouldn't have too much trouble on these... just a suggestion...

thank you for your work!
stable releases contains old translations and old apks.. our translation is always updated to best fit in actual release.. that can cause some untranslated strings or FC in some cases...

Because we wait for stable 4.4.
Our script is set to 4.4 for cancro.
Also all translations are based on 4.4, so we can't go back.

Wysłane z MI3

May you miui gurus tell me which are the differences between this one listed (for Nexus 5)
http://files.miuiandroid.com/4.6.20/xiaomi.eu_multi_hammerhead_4.6.20_kk-4.4.zip

and this other one ... http://bigota.d.miui.com/4.6.20/miui_Nexus5_4.6.20_9bb0f53861_4.4.zip
beside the dimension (the miuiandroid one si 30mb bigger) ??

the first one on my nexus 5 is unusable (acore error on phone and contacts application and multiple errors (in rel 4.6.13))
the second one goes without a hitch (excluding some chinese parts and the necessity to install the gapps too)

are these acore problems solved ?

which are the differences between the two ... ?

I would like not to have problems during the upgrade and/or have everything in english your distribution is gorgeous
I used it in the past in my galaxi note 2 and i waited to use my nexie until you release ...

thanks for any answer

frankie

hi. i update my mi3w, all done, except one situation, i connect my mi3w to pc and usb dont recognize. whats happened with this update???? its never happened before. now i cant plug phone to my pc.

Very good job.

It's the perfect ROM in french for my Mi3W.

Can we have a french section on this forum tout exchange with all french membres ?

Envoyé de mon MI 3W en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks to my great mind I decided to change the system language from Hungarian to English US and what a surprise! No more suddenly closeing apps for no reason than before. Only one disadvantage: I have got Directory app with full of Chinese characters after change the lang. What is this and why did not you remove?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Thanks to my great mind I decided to change the system language from Hungarian to English US and what a surprise! No more suddenly closeing apps for no reason than before. Only one disadvantage: I have got Directory app with full of Chinese characters after change the lang. What is this and why did not you remove?

please provide logcat for apps FC.. otherwise we cant fix translation issues...

please provide logcat for apps FC.. otherwise we cant fix translation issues...
I will be honest with you. It is too complicated for me. Do you have correct guide to make logcat? If yes cold you please share?
... and what is the directory app?

Is this way working even if no FC popup window after the app close?

I think you have to recreate the FC after connect the mobile to the PC, and while running ADB on it...

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

I think you have to recreate the FC after connect the mobile to the PC, and while running ADB on it...

Yes, I think so, but the FC popup window doesn't appear when the app shut down. (even if the Force closed apps setting is enabled in developer options).

Yes, I think so, but the FC popup window doesn't appear when the app shut down. (even if the Force closed apps setting is enabled in developer options).

Try it...

Ok thanks! I will...

Other:

Why English lang contains directory app, and why Hungarian lang not? Imo should not be any other difference than the language if I change system language. Am I right?

Ok thanks! I will...

Other:

Why English lang contains directory app, and why Hungarian lang not? Imo should not be any other difference than the language if I change system language. Am I right?

try change to Chinese lang and check Calendar... :) there are disabled features which are not working for other locales than EN/CN...

try change to Chinese lang and check Calendar... :) there are disabled features which are not working for other locales than EN/CN...
I see thanks. Anyway, I am testing English us now, It seems to be stable so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.