MULTI 4.6.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Alot :)
Other Questions
1) Why there is no Face Lock in MI3 ??
2) Why there is no Widget for VPN to connect Directly ??

Awaiting your soonest reply,
MIUI is not including Facelock in Mi3 rom.

Wysłane z MI3

@graw2 or any other Mi2/s users. Despite to the ongoing taskbar/mail problem, would you recommend this update if you come from 4.6.6?
The lasts weeks I've seen many bugs and I don't have intentions to fix the problems that Xiaomi creates for "nice features". Do you experience any problems when you use English as system language?

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

In Redmi Stable 15 is there German language on board???

THX

Last edited by a moderator:
@graw2 or any other Mi2/s users. Despite to the ongoing taskbar/mail problem, would you recommend this update if you come from 4.6.6?
The lasts weeks I've seen many bugs and I don't have intentions to fix the problems that Xiaomi creates for "nice features". Do you experience any problems when you use English as system language?

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.
I am testing now the MIUI4.6.20 release using with Hungarian and English system lang as well, because at first I thought the problem maybe coming from translation issue, but not. I have found same problem using English lang. Sorry to say but nothing better at me after the update. I thinking about make a full wipe on my mi2s and test again.
Anyway there are some small changes and some small new features since 4.6.6 but these are not significant. Imo, if you are satisfied with 4.6.6 release better to keep that...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: kiswum
No it is without root, but you can root it very easily. Originally I think it is also without root.

@Acid Wich one is G2 rom i cant see it?
2gwstc8.jpg

No it is without root, but you can root it very easily. Originally I think it is also without root.

how to root??? can u send me a link pls? THX

Status
Not open for further replies.