MULTI 4.6.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the V967S update !!!

One question in Mail app : How to have thumbnail preview of photos that are attached in a mail ???

Last edited:
Dear Miui Team

About this ROM Xiaomi Redmi 1S WCDMA - Stable 24.0.0 Multilang
i have downloaded the same version same name 1 week ago and today i just checked and there is a difference in the MD5

JHCCNBD24 STABLE (today)
474dd38e785c57bfbcac4f77f25e28cb

JHCCNBD24 STABLE (last week)
FDE5195C1F09B8D44E5D2343C88B20AB

is it really a new rom of just some translation modifications ?

Dear Miui Team

About this ROM Xiaomi Redmi 1S WCDMA - Stable 24.0.0 Multilang
i have downloaded the same version same name 1 week ago and today i just checked and there is a difference in the MD5

JHCCNBD24 STABLE (today)
474dd38e785c57bfbcac4f77f25e28cb

JHCCNBD24 STABLE (last week)
FDE5195C1F09B8D44E5D2343C88B20AB

is it really a new rom of just some translation modifications ?
fixed Themes, ROOTed, and updated translations..

Reactions: jpenzo
they have to wait for the release of the rom to compile it with multilanguage, if a rom is not released it can't be compiled :cool:

the n4 rom is not released http://en.miui.com/download-75.html

Ahh right, thanks. So it's the original rom that's always delayed I'm guessing?

I shouldn't be complaining, I know it's not the done thing to complain about releases but it gets a bit jarring when it's days behind every other release every week.

It will still be once a week. In your case perhaps every Tuesday.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

I just wanted to say thanks for the fast solution for the MI3 TD-SCDMA, after couple of days I'm using it I feel happy to have your version of the ROM again :)

Hi there @ingbrzy
I have a strange problem regarding 4.6.20 update and earlier for "aries". The problem is that after flashing 4.6.20, when I restore my Messages backup that I have created using (Settings>Backup & Restore>Local Backups) they do get restored and finishes 100%, but the one person whom I contact the most, we have exchanged around 5000 SMS, that Conversation is hidden. and when he sends me an SMS, it is shown as "Unknown Number".... Can you help me on this issue?

Thanks,
GuseppiGuliano

@ingbrzy
Ok, will try it soon, and let you know the result. One more thing, and I will be more than THANKFUL to you, that is why on earth am I not able to receive the verification SMS for my number when I try to login through i.mi.com, although my Phone Number is already verified. I have so much important data inside my account. I have tried these tips:
http://en.miui.com/thread-21818-1-1.html
http://en.miui.com/thread-21950-1-1.html

I am so so frustrated, I get a million pop-up messages a day saying your SIM card is not bound, please bound it, a text message will be sent, you may incur charges. I always do it, but still it gives me the reply, "Failed to retrieve SMS from Server"

Everything is syncing properly, except these things:
SMS
Call-Logs
Phone Locate

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,
GuseppiGuliano

@ingbrzy
And yes I also tried to change my Number, I was able to recieve the security SMS, and the e-mail to confirm it, but when I click on the e-mail verification link, it says "Link not valid or expired"

Try to wipe data using a proper option in Settings - Backup and restore. Then don't restore system settings. This helps for users that have problems with pop up messages about invalid Sim.

@ingbrzy
Ok, will try it soon, and let you know the result. One more thing, and I will be more than THANKFUL to you, that is why on earth am I not able to receive the verification SMS for my number when I try to login through i.mi.com, although my Phone Number is already verified. I have so much important data inside my account. I have tried these tips:
http://en.miui.com/thread-21818-1-1.html
http://en.miui.com/thread-21950-1-1.html

I am so so frustrated, I get a million pop-up messages a day saying your SIM card is not bound, please bound it, a text message will be sent, you may incur charges. I always do it, but still it gives me the reply, "Failed to retrieve SMS from Server"

Everything is syncing properly, except these things:
SMS
Call-Logs
Phone Locate

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,
GuseppiGuliano
to that popup window, you have to enter your number without country code.. its already preset there as you can see...
@ingbrzy
And yes I also tried to change my Number, I was able to recieve the security SMS, and the e-mail to confirm it, but when I click on the e-mail verification link, it says "Link not valid or expired"
you have to enter validation number from SMS in 60 seconds.. after that time its expired...

Brilliant update first time in months I can honestly say it's a solid with all features working top work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hello

I have Redmi 1S WCDMA and i can not open "Themes" even when i am connected to internet 3G or Wifi, it gives the error : "Device not able to connect internet"

I think it is updated: MIUI-JHCCNBD23.0; Android 4.3 JLS36C; Device: HM 1SW
When i try system update: the system is update :)

Thanks for your help

Hello

I have Redmi 1S WCDMA and i can not open "Themes" even when i am connected to internet 3G or Wifi, it gives the error : "Device not able to connect internet"

I think it is updated: MIUI-JHCCNBD23.0; Android 4.3 JLS36C; Device: HM 1SW
When i try system update: the system is update :)

Thanks for your help
install our 24.0.0....

I used a Timer to calculate the time, it was 40 seconds
the problem is that the when I click on the e-mail verification link, it gives the error "Verification code is invalid or has expired"
I completed the task in 40 seconds!
Please reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.