MULTI 4.6.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi series got only stable releases (release every 2-3 month).. Redmi is not for enthusiasts, but for masses...

Whilst I understand that buying a Redmi device means that it won't get weekly updates, the nature of the problem with the 3G/signal drops is a critical issue. It is the most fundamental part of the phone; it really needs an interim 'hot fix' to just sort this.

What is the rough time frame for the next release?

what is needed to update it ??? then i will try to look into it if Strand is no more working on it

Want me to make a new fork of the english one and start translating ??? or keep working on the one there is there now ???

Last edited:
Reactions: Zack_mk1
what is needed to update it ??? then i will try to look into it if Strand is no more working on it

Want me to make a new fork of the english one and start translating ??? or keep working on the one there is there now ???
yea, make new for of EN repo and start from beginning... but maybe is better to wait for v6.. :)

Got a question, maybe it is not in the right topic. But try to help me, I'm new to this :( If I install cyanogen 11 (kitkat), can I return to MIUI by just flashing this rom? Thanks

Got a question, maybe it is not in the right topic. But try to help me, I'm new to this :( If I install cyanogen 11 (kitkat), can I return to MIUI by just flashing this rom? Thanks
No. You will need to do a full wipe to get a clean install

Reactions: vital5

I picked up on MIUI v5 two months ago https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-5.0-DANISH but since the Danish translation did not get re-enabled I stopped wasting time on it.
As ingbrzy says, it's probably better to start over with a fresh MIUI v6 instead. See also this thread: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/4-5-9.24291/page-2#post-206918
If we were to start over, I'm more than willing to participate :)

hello.. i've installed the rom you post for redmi 1s. and guess what.. its working amazingly fine.. but, one day when i decided to try another launcher, it jump straight back to the home page. i can tell that the rom prevent another launcher from being the default launcher. any suggestion please?

hello.. i've installed the rom you post for redmi 1s. and guess what.. its working amazingly fine.. but, one day when i decided to try another launcher, it jump straight back to the home page. i can tell that the rom prevent another launcher from being the default launcher. any suggestion please?

Go into settings and display settings and preferred launcher settings and select your new
launcher there select replace current launcher

SOLVED.. yeah!!! great support from this forum.. u guys r awesome!!! i've posted in en forum but still no replies.. aigoo.. thanks a lot.. btw, why cant i set it up from inside the app and usually after installing new launcher, the default priority will be lost from the current launcher isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.