MULTI 4.7.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, it's possible post here the changelog for this version 16.0 to redmi wcdma?
u4yvu4ep.jpg

~Tapatalk~

Why? It says it reduces some lag im apps in certain conditions and fixes Open Ssl bug. Thats all.

Thankyou for your ROM
I have installed this ROM and I have a problem with the Mail apk, I can not have two accounts with the same username, previously I have a ROM of miui.es and I can have two email account with the same username. There is a procedure to do it?
Is it a bug?
Cheers

He is right...

~Tapatalk~
I think i have downloaded wrong version but now i have right version: 4.7.12 for n9005
After install Says that is an update to 4.7.13 (Weekly) but when i try to install this update i have status 7 error.

Last edited:
Multilanguage ROM for MiPad will be avaiable?
I've a "Excenge service" error with last multi. This error may be correct?

Thanks!

In battery statistics for use the display don't appears. There is a bug? Mi3w

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you all for the great job you doing here. The mail bug is fixed on these update. I hope to see soon a stable version.

Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA base updated to Android 4.4.3

Does anyone know if the built in vpn client works on 4.4.3?
on 4.4.2 it doesn't work.

Hi,

1st, i want to say Thanks for this Awesome Rom you port for our Mi3w !!! Bravo !

Everyweek i come here for download the last update, i just want to know if the update 4.7.11 my phone show Screenshot_2014-07-12-15-29-17[1].png is the same Multi-Cancro 4.7.11 rom as in this thread xiaomi_eu_4_7_11_dl.jpg?

Thanks for the Answer :)

Merci

Okay, but I'll lost everything, I was thinking if there's a way to restore all my apps without re-download them :(

Okay, but I'll lost everything, I was thinking if there's a way to restore all my apps without re-download them :(
Did you make a nandroid backup first?

If so use titanium backup to restore via nandroid backup

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.