MULTI 4.7.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
there will be a delay for today's releases.. we have connection problems with Xiaomi servers..
Can you tell me if The new release has fix GPS on note 3? I have try version 4.7.12 and i don't have GPS. Or maybe is a sollution to have GPS on this version...

Every release for mako has a delay of one week. Older devices like the GTI9100 has no delays as the mako. If it was in your case, you would not be nervous? Put yourself in my place. And you still want me to be happy with that?
Nervous? Really? Is there any reason you must install every version? This is development MIUI version (weekly). There's no need you should install every version. You can install MIUI when it's available.

Reactions: merlin699
Can you tell me if The new release has fix GPS on note 3? I have try version 4.7.12 and i don't have GPS. Or maybe is a sollution to have GPS on this version...
We don't know. We don't have Samsung devices. 4.7.12 is a custom version from Chinese dev.

CHANGELOG

[Weekly Highlight]
New - Ads filter function in Browser (7-9)

[System]
New - When using QQ video chat, the other side couldn't hear (Mi 3 WCDMA/CDMA) (7-9)
Fix - Sometimes couldn't fully charge (Mi Pad) (7-9)
Fix - No sound problem caused by media server crash (Mi Pad) (7-9)

[Messaging]
Fix - Sometimes, sender showed as 'WAP Push' (7-9)

[Gallery]
Fix - Sometimes, couldn't download thumbnails or original images (7-7)

[Mail]
Fix - Could not sync batch delete result to multiple devices (7-9)
Fix - Sometimes, attachment tiles were empty (7-9)
Fix - Errors in Foxmail default settings (7-9)
Fix - Sometimes, deleted mails would show again (7-9)

[Browser]
New - Ads block function (7-9)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

- Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA base updated to Android 4.4.3
- Fixed Email widget and opening from notification bar

Hi, I know that not the best place to ask, but I and others people, we want to know information about the new update to redmi wcdma V. 16.0, because we are receive a notification, and thats important know what are different and new improvements. We want a changelog for this version.
Sincerely
Nuno

enjoy full Google support which you choosen.. if you want full Xiaomi support, buy Xiaomi device...

I have buy a xiaomi device,mi2s,but no official support for KK..
a question for you,dev of xiaomi.eu :
why don't you build multilanguage version of miui v5 KK by Ivan for mi2s?works good and developer release also ota almost every week..but it's only english or chinese..
So at least we could be try kk on our beloved mi2s,also if unofficial

However thanks for your work..

there was no update for the i9505 either this week but these devs make these roms for free in there own time as ingbrzy said 'it is nice outside and evryone loves the summer' not every device gets updates every single week however you can get an english version from http://en.miui.com/download-75.html but this is not multilanguage and in my opinion not as good or stable so just stick it out until a version is released for the mako

the nexus 4 is a top phone and theres no danger of development ceasing so put your feet up chill and wait for a update!!

ps give the devs a thanx instead of grief or a few £ for a pint to enjoy the sun

anyway, let's hope this update:D

why don't you build multilanguage version of miui v5 KK by Ivan for mi2s?works good and developer release also ota almost every week..but it's only english or chinese..

there's wiui kk multilanguage based on Ivan's one

Because there is no point of doing another port when we have Wiui port based on Ivan rom.

Hi, I know that not the best place to ask, but I and others people, we want to know information about the new update to redmi wcdma V. 16.0, because we are receive a notification, and thats important know what are different and new improvements. We want a changelog for this version.
Sincerely
Nuno
Be patient. You will receive OTA update soon.

No reason to double the work. We already have official 4.1 based MIUI.

Ok if you think this is a reason...just believe it. It's nonsense that great developers should work for thè missing of developers of Miui official. In any case no prob for me, i use cm11 it's great

Dear Xiaomi.eu team

Do you know if the bug of the sound recorded from the Miui Video has been solved ?

Status
Not open for further replies.