MULTI 4.7.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't update miui for a long time. Now I don't see the miui backup and restore features. How to I restore my previous apps, settings data?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Update. Nice to see it's on 4.4.3 already. Works well for me so far.

I just wish it had german language as well. Are tanslations missing for german or why has it been disabled in the latest updates?

Thanks for the Update. Nice to see it's on 4.4.3 already. Works well for me so far.

I just wish it had german language as well. Are tanslations missing for german or why has it been disabled in the latest updates?
no german translation available...

I see, that's unfortunate.

I like how you just port the original ROM to other languages without heavy modifications. I don't like the (ever so slightly) modified german ROM.

Maybe I can contribute to translating it to german. I'm fluent in english and german but my coding skills are minute. So I don't know if I could be of any help.

Is it just me or there is a problem in explorer with text selection and frozen selection sliders...

A question about N7000 release

i ve seen Gerrett84 is the official developer actually..the porting including multilanguages or i need to flash it later? The rom is based on LSZ firmware? can' t you develop it with LTC or new LTD (Poland)? oh i forgot you sold your Note...can i help you eventually! Thank you!

A question about N7000 release

i ve seen Gerrett84 is the official developer actually..the porting including multilanguages or i need to flash it later? The rom is based on LSZ firmware? can' t you develop it with LTC or new LTD (Poland)? oh i forgot you sold your Note...can i help you eventually! Thank you!

This rom here is multilang, no need to flash anything else. Whats worng with LTZ as base? ;) No need for LTD/LTC

Reactions: Jo☆san
I love your ROM versions. Are much better than the ones made by the Fan Sites of the different countries.

Just a question
for the Xiaomi M3 is google apps included in rom cancro_4.7.11_kk-4.4.zip

Well first what do you mean MIUI Italy?

As for second question. Yes it has gapps...

Status
Not open for further replies.