MULTI 4.7.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ingbrzy

V29 is available for REDMI 1S
do you have a list of the improvements ?

3G prefered mode trouble has been solved or not ?
do you have any information from Xiaomi
Code:
[System]
Optimization - Recording parameters with headphones plugged in
Optimization - Recording parameters without headphones plugged in
Optimization - Noise suppression parameters during calls with headphones plugged in
Optimization - Operation reminders when setting up SIM card
Fix - Sometimes failed to create a Xiaomi account using SIM card
Fix - In Lite mode, voice engine would cause third party apps to FC

[Messaging]
Fix - Display error when adding emojis in messages

[Camera]
Fix - Could not go back to the upper level in professional mode settings

Reactions: jpenzo
New Red Mi 1S 29.0.0 version have a little bug in spanish translation, Battery section.

English one is correct:
[deleted too big pictures]
Spanish one is wrong:
And in all releases and phones (mi3, redmi, redmi 1s, ...) in configuration wizard in spanish there is a typo (locaclización):

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys, sorry for my bad english, i have a redmi 1S update to v29 ( multiliguage version ) but when i import a theme from SD with app theme , this feature not work! it's a bug? thanks!

hi guys, sorry for my bad english, i have a redmi 1S update to v29 ( multiliguage version ) but when i import a theme from SD with app theme , this feature not work! it's a bug? thanks!

No, from the beginning of this year, themes must be on xiaomi servers to work.

EDIT: you can download themes, and install from SD, but Themes application will check if they also exist on xiaomi servers.

Guys,

Yesterday I have made a clean installation of MIUI ROM via MiFlaslh (all wiped + virtual SD formatted) . In this case all data and setting must be deleted. Today morning when I arrived at work the phone connected automatically to the password protected wireless network at my company. How can the phone remember to Wi-Fi password after full wipe what I set before? How is this possible?

Guys,

Yesterday I have made a clean installation of MIUI ROM via MiFlaslh (all wiped + virtual SD formatted) . In this case all data and setting must be deleted. Today morning when I arrived at work the phone connected automatically to the password protected wireless network at my company. How can the phone remember to Wi-Fi password after full wipe what I set before? How is this possible?
Access point are stored in your Google account (if you do not disable it)

Access point are stored in your Google account (if you do not disable it)
Yes I know. It was asked after entered my Gmail account, but I disabled it (unthicked the checkbox for this option). So, very strange!
What do you think, can Wi-Fi passwords restored by MiCloud?? I was enabled my existing MiCloud account after first boot into my freshly installed MIUI system.

KitKat version is available for the future for Redmi Note wcdma?

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én HM NOTE 1W-el

MOCHA package for the MiPad is online. I hope it is as stable as the 4.7.11 version from Miui, but with nice ML features.
Have fun Miui-ers :)

hello guys.. there is some chinese language is in the setting and several other places such as security..

Yes I know. It was asked after entered my Gmail account, but I disabled it (unthicked the checkbox for this option). So, very strange!
What do you think, can Wi-Fi passwords restored by MiCloud?? I was enabled my existing MiCloud account after first boot into my freshly installed MIUI system.
Yes, I think so!

Reactions: graw2
If you had Wifi settings checked for backup in xiaomi cloud, than most likely it were restored when logging on the new ROM in cloud.

Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.