MULTI 4.7.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it for WCDMA 1w ?
Working ? Flash thru updater app directly ?

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B
Yes, and it works (is on my 1W now).

Yes, and it works (is on my 1W now).
He he.. Too late reply. I already updates it. Just taken NandromBackup before flashing... In case...... But successful.

Still the latest features not here in his update. Like the new web browser etc..

peekeje

using:
Xiaomi RedMi Note WCDMA 1w
Micromax Canvas HD A116
HTC One X International
Android TV Stick Cozyswan MK808B

I noticed that some (Clock)Widgets don't refresh properly with 4.7.11.

One Weather for example and another one I cannot recall right now.

i try again....

Rom for S2 rel 4.7.11, there is also 4.2 (miui ported) and i would know respect 4.1 (miui):
- stability
- performance
- options
it's good and if is convenient install it in alternative to 4.1 miui

Thank
Hispa

I am trying it, ever since you mentioned that possible solution ;)

Just can't tell if that fixed it yet, because it only happens occasionally.

That's why I was asking in advance, if that permission is generally needed for widgets that have changing things to display.

I am relatively new to MiUI.

I can't speak for all apps but I had similar problem with a calendar widget and autostart fixed it. Hope this helps.

hi...... I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_maguro_4.7.11_jb-4.2, no work cwm 6.0.5.0 "error status 7"
someone help me.. thank

Wondering, what the new version will bring. The ROM seems pretty stable, so I image only small fixes and additions.

I suspect an update to 4.4.4. will happen, too within the next few weeks, since from 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 there are only minute changes, as far as I know at least.

I was wondering if there's a way to follow updates via OTA on the nexus 5, by a possible solution or anything. I may think there's not, but we never know x). 'Cause I'm kind of fed up to do every friday the same thing like, a backup of all my data, reflash the new rom, restore my data etc :p

is the LG G2 release official or ported... the release is good with minor issues. Hope next release will be better

I'm very sorry for the novice question, but i bought a xiaomi mi3, it has a multi lang rom, but it's without the update app but it's rooted, is that possible?

To install the rom in this post ,just download the file rename the file and flash with miflash right?
This is a developer rom with root right?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.