MULTI 4.7.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom for S2 from some releases, is made also 4.2 (miui ported) and i would know respect 4.1 (miui):
- stability
- performance
- options
it's good and if is convenient install it in alternative to 4.1 miui ^

Thank
Hispa

P.S.
Because there is big difference between roms in MB size ?

On Mi3 the Energy Profiles changed form 'Power Saving', 'Balance' and 'Performance' to only 'Balance' and 'High Performance'.

Did that happen on purpose or is the 'Power Saving' one gone missing?

On Mi3 the Energy Profiles changed form 'Power Saving', 'Balance' and 'Performance' to only 'Balance' and 'High Performance'.

Did that happen on purpose or is the 'Power Saving' one gone missing?

Just noticed the same on my Mi2S. No more 'Power Saving' option, both in the main settings and using the toggle icon. :(

I've just tried your suggestions and it seems to work perfectly, thanks for all your replies ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

Still can't find LED and volume rocker wake settings on the Galaxy Nexus (maguro).

I've just tried your suggestions and it seems to work perfectly, thanks for all your replies ;)
Have you solved the Google Search issue? (is the black icon on the main screen disappeared?)

I also wiped cache from recovery and updated the ROM to 4.7.18 but the black icon still there! How did you solve? I wanna try too.

How come the mako release is 4.4 now and still doesn't work with the radio meant for KitKat?

In fact it doesn't work with radio 1.02 and doesn't work with 0.84 either, the 4.2 version worked with 0.84?

..or 0.48, doesn't work with that either. Doesn't detect the sim card. Camera doesn't work either.

Pretty pointless release :( Unless it's just a proof of concept.

Last edited:
Have you solved the Google Search issue? (is the black icon on the main screen disappeared?)

I also wiped cache from recovery and updated the ROM to 4.7.18 but the black icon still there! How did you solve? I wanna try too.
I didn't try, I'll see what Ive got in a minute :)

I cannot believe there is no real solution against this issue...

Last edited:
To all who are missing the 3rd Energy-Profile (Power Saving). Send a bug report from within MiUI. I don't think it's EU teams fault.

I cannot believe there is know real solution against this issue...

I got this black icon either but I use Nova Launcher and nothing I did helped.
Untill Nova Launcher make an update.
Try to install Nova Launcher and see if the problem persist.
I am on mako 4.6.27 build.

Because I do. It's been removed because there was no real advantage of the profile. They left Performance for benchmarks. That's all.

I got this black icon either but I use Nova Launcher and nothing I did helped.
Untill Nova Launcher make an update.
Try to install Nova Launcher and see if the problem persist.
I am on mako 4.6.27 build.
Thank you for trying help. I will check!

I need the Nfc app for Mi3, I copied it in system.... and set permisions but I can't find the launcher.

hi, is it normal wipe data/cache from stock recovery takes forever?
with my old phones it was almost istant..

mi3w 4.7.18

thanks!!

Last edited:
Alright. Thanks for the heads up.

I had the feeling the device was a little slower in 'power saving' mode. And therefore I think it might have been less consuming. But if it really had no advantage from a technical standpoint, I dont't mind ofc.

Because I do. It's been removed because there was no real advantage of the profile. They left Performance for benchmarks. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.