MULTI 4.7.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acid,
so, only we can do with the black icon of google search, hide it into a folder? Do you know what causing this problem? Is there any other way to get google search and voice sesrch apps?

Try freezing or uninstalling the miui native search app this worked for me in the past on other devices but remember to backup the app first

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot! I am going to try all suggestions. I already tried stop/close miui search app but it did not help.

Any ideas why I can't update from system updates/select installation package on the mi3? Also tried to update from cwm, no luck there either.

uploadfromtaptalk1405857950624.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1405857950624.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405857962576.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405857962576.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 264
Dear GRAW2, and dears miuers friends, excuse me for my bad english...
.. However I solved the "problem" of black icon made by installing Google Search App. I removed/uninstall the ultimate Google Search and I installed an old ".apk" of Google Search that is without "ok google" function. And black icon isn't in my launcher.

Dear GRAW2, and dears miuers friends, excuse me for my bad english...
.. However I solved the "problem" of black icon made by installing Google Search App. I removed/uninstall the ultimate Google Search and I installed an old ".apk" of Google Search that is without "ok google" function. And black icon isn't in my launcher.
Great! Where did you get older version of google search app?

I took the file from an old backup and I would like to put the file here but it is over 10 MB... the same problem is if zipped!

I have the same problem

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk
Ok paste here screenshot of that error - taken from logcat in terminal or via adb logcat as MiPad might not have Report MIUI function.

I hope this is the right one.

Ok paste here screenshot of that error - taken from logcat in terminal or via adb logcat as MiPad might not have Report MIUI function.

uploadfromtaptalk1405874326253.jpg

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Hello, I'm on the lastest build for mako and there is a new key, (looks like pie control in red). How can I remove it?

845731Screenshot20140720194512.png

Hello.

With this update, there are only 2 battery modes, normal and high performance.

And Spanish translation has some issues in battery settings, like "home button" where icon types are changed.

Thanks

ROM status remain as pending and OTA (multi) not working on my MI2 is that normal? Until now OTA was working fine each week.

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free

Supposedly MiUI scrapped 'power saving' mode. I still kinda think it's odd, because every other device I had or know has a power saving mode.

Balanced mode should still operate at higher max. clock rates than a power saving mode. So there should be a noticeable difference in performance and battery usage.

Supposedly MiUI scrapped 'power saving' mode. I still kinda think it's odd, because every other device I had or know has a power saving mode.

Balanced mode should still operate at higher max. clock rates than a power saving mode. So there should be a noticeable difference in performance and battery usage.

Power saving mode is there security app/power/conserve battery then choose your setting

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.