MULTI 4.8.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question if I install first 4.7.11 multilanguage (Czech) and after that install 4.8.8 english update does language retranslate to only english version??? Thanks for answer

Not sure pal I only use English as I'm in the uk but give it a try

Sent from my GT-I9505

Hi guys, Im installed Xiaomi Note ROM, and after install mobileuncletool for flash CWM, but after, I select "reboot in mode recovery" from ROM, and my recovery is now again the recovery original. Why??

Tengo un mi3w.
El WiFi va cada vez mas lento . no pasa de 6mb
El sistema operativo igual cada vez mas lento.
El sonido cada vez mas bajo y de pero calidad.
Mikey hace todo menos lo mas básico bloquear el teléfono .....
Cada vez hay menos memoria libre.....
Estoy bastante defraudado......

Official Xiaomi statement:
MIUIers, we hope to focus on improving MIUI based on Android 4.4 in the future, so we've decided that MIUI V5 update for the following devices will be stopped after MIUI 4.8.8: i9100 / i9300 / MX2 / Note2 / HTC OneX / Find5 / HTC One / Nubia Z5S(mini). It's really a tough decision. If the above devices get Android 4.4 from the original factory in the future, we'll consider supporting them again. Hope you understand. Thanks.

Note 2 support for KitKat come? Note 2 cm rum rum-based miu thanks

Today is the tomorrow of yesterday. Is there any news regarding KK based MIUI v6? (Especially regarding Mi2/s) Thx a lot any answers!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Today is the tomorrow of yesterday. Is there any news regarding KK based MIUI v6? (Especially regarding Mi2/s) Thx a lot any answers!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
MIUI 6 will first be tested by 1000 beta tester, and the team will grow to 10000 people by August 22. MIUI 6 developer version will be open to public in the beginning of September. By the end of 2014, Xiaomi Mi 2/2S/2A, Redmi devices and Redmi Note will start testing.

The dutch versions battery saving mode doesnt work since previous update. Previously it gave an error but now it cant even be sellected.

Thank you so much for this, I'm downloading it via OTA on my Mi4 right now :)

Keep up the great work and have a wonderful weekend :)

One question if I install first 4.7.11 multilanguage (Czech) and after that install 4.8.8 english update does language retranslate to only english version??? Thanks for answer

If a newer Version does not include Czech language, you will not be able to set Czech language.

Status
Not open for further replies.