MULTI 4.8.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is not possible now, but maybe the devs could build in this option in miui6:
Please make a dark modus options in settings!
If you could choose this option it would be great!

To moderators. I do not know the answer but, remove the images. I write every new post later versions, and no one worthy of a response. Not even to say "I'm sorry but for the G2 does not make anything" thanks to all !!!
G2 is just a port. Sometimes it's not here. Sometimes it's done. Deal with it or buy Xiaomi Mi4 for every week updates.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: Ken Shiro
Sorry guys to insist,

Will you keep creating the multilanguage ROM for ported devices?

For instance my device HTOX already has received the notification for the update available, but I am guessing that would screw it as it most likely does not come from you. So I always waited for your release and then applied it manually.

Please note I am just asking, I just would like to know if you still will be doing it or not.

Thanks!!!

Sorry guys to insist,

Will you keep creating the multilanguage ROM for ported devices?

For instance my device HTOX already has received the notification for the update available, but I am guessing that would screw it as it most likely does not come from you. So I always waited for your release and then applied it manually.

Please note I am just asking, I just would like to know if you still will be doing it or not.

Thanks!!!
if you have our release, you should don't get any OTA update notification on HOX...

G2 is just a port. Sometimes it's not here. Sometimes it's done. Deal with it or buy Xiaomi Mi4 for every week updates.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Thanks anyway .. but I thought it was a continuous development ?! Fortunately it is now available !!

I'm sorry but I do not have the opportunity to buy another devices.

Edit: Continue to leave this inscription,and It does not allow me to go ahead !!!

Link: https://plus.google.com/107672328426469965335/posts/XErGD9YL4xc

Last edited:
A thanks is the minimum.

Can I give a suggesion?

Is it possible to have a column with miui version in the table in the first post? The release table I mean.

keyboard is from miui5 , can not be the miui6 keyboard is much more beautiful !!! thank you ...

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

[Quote = "Ken Shiro post: 223.216, tag: 108.606"] We are in the 2 to have the same problem.. [/ Quote]
I also have the same problem.

Hi guys, v6 is awesome. Earlier post already mentioned bug or other I found also.
Just ask, in every update why this update feedback in eu rom still show chinese lang

e262dbea151823a2f36c84c138e1431c.jpg

Great work you realized to make it a little more stable then official :D
Can I ask you a thing?
How do you set dimensions of navbar (on screen buttons)? I set them becouse my real buttons are dead and on your Rom they're smaller, on official they're bigger.
Can you solve my dubt? :D
thanks youuu

Status
Not open for further replies.