MULTI 4.8.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
To users:
MIUI v6 is first beta release. Is not mentioned for beginners. Beginners should stay with v5 or accept v6 how it is for now.

Wysłane z MI4 W
I'm not a beginner but, what use do I have using semi functional version of miui.

Failed to install aries ROM to Mi2S !! Never happened before....

I know, just tried to update multilang Aries several times yesterday, and that was unsuccessful. Tried again half an hour ago, and succeeded!

I tried to install several times from cwm recovery but installation aborted all the time. I try to download ROM again...

Not completely happy yet. Missing my camera features on my Mi4 and having problems with widgets.

But of course thanks a million for the release, you are doing a fantastic job :)

Download ROM again solved the problem. I have installed without any issue just before on my Mi2s. That's why should be MD5sum next to the download link to check the dowloded package condition before installation.

Reactions: discom
MiuiCamera from v6 is not ported. Its entirely new app. New features might come later.
Yes got it. I was just wondering why not to port since to me old camera was perfect. But it seems they redesigned most of the things. For now I will just try the "light v6" on my Mipad. Out of curiosity, it is possible to roll back the menu button function or it's like in Mipad where you have to long press???

The menu button on mi4 is very nice feature. Much better to do multitasking. No point of changing that.

The menu button has now 2 functions:
- short press to see recent apps
- long press in apps to see menu or when in system apps then jump to app options.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: nicogrimaldi
Sorry, I have not explained well, maybe ...
It is not that the file is corrupt ... and then try to download it does not change anything
The rom is corrupt
So try download again as I said..

~Tapatalk~

is very good ... but if I expect more from MIUI 6 ... Sorry if someone bother!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

is very good ... but if I expect more from MIUI 6 ... Sorry if someone bother!

Buna… in the same boat. mIUI 6 is a step back in my opinion.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Buna… in the same boat. mIUI 6 is a step back in my opinion.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Guys its early beta, things will get better and if it's not good enough now for you, then flash v5 back but don't complain about v6 that its bad. The coming weeks wil improve v6 a lot!

Looks really nice! Works as fast as to be expected. Don't have any big issues until now, so i'm happy!
The only thing to get used to is the new usage of the hardware buttons. And the longpress for a menu does not work for me i think. But overal, really nice for a Beta!

@LinR76 speram ca urmatorul update
sa fie mai bine...

setting the launcher does not appear on camera is the same ...

After the installation to get my browser work I wipe cache and data however now my free REM decreased from 1G to 600 mb after killing programs. Any solution to get more REM free in the system???

Status
Not open for further replies.