Status
Not open for further replies.
read first post..

Haha, I see what you did there.

Language included in MIUIv6 and tablets:

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app

Do you know when is released spanish language for miui v6 and mipad? I know miui.es people will release spanish rom on 20th of september for mipad, Is it possible use that translate to add in this rom? thanks.

Do you know when is released spanish language for miui v6 and mipad? I know miui.es people will release spanish rom on 20th of september for mipad, Is it possible use that translate to add in this rom? thanks.
not without their permissions...

Better wait. V6 camera is without many functions for now.

I agree.. v6 is not mature enough for now.. panorama is very important for me and it is missing.. i think i'll go back to v5 and/or aosp CM for now :p

Will there be Dutch language in the future for Miui V6? I have been using Miui V5 with Dutch language for a long time on my Xperia Z and it is the best. I bougt a Mi3 one week ago, and now V6 is allready there! Fantastic!

Will there be Dutch language in the future for Miui V6? I have been using Miui V5 with Dutch language for a long time on my Xperia Z and it is the best. I bougt a Mi3 one week ago, and now V6 is allready there! Fantastic!
I think it will be there in a few weeks , give translators time to work it out pls

Reactions: Teresalex
Nice to see the status is already Done. It was more faster than the usual...Thx!

Man, I really hate having to wait 5 seconds for like 5 times (or how many they are) in order to grant an app access to root. Why didn't just leave it as it was, you were never obliged to wait those seconds in v5, you could just hit next next next etc.

in what gods forgotten place u hold this files ? download speed 20KB/s
Same here though probably just high networking on the server considering all the people who just got the chance to download the file. Guess it's either the "waiting game" or try again tomorrow...

interesting what server network speed is
if you need only English is faster 2 download from Chinese servers 1 min vs 3h

interesting what server network speed is
if you need only English is faster 2 download from Chinese servers 1 min vs 3h
Guess that's also a choice though if I'm correct you'd also have to download the gapps for that and it also has a bulk of Chinese software which does sound a little offputting

Tried two times, and download was aborted :(. I guess I will have to wait until someone moves it to another server.

Status
Not open for further replies.