MULTI 4.8.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one? All of them just renamed?
Mikey wasn't in the rom before stable 16, don't know about auheticator.
Yes. Renamed. Is there any problem with that for you?

Wysłane z MI4 W

I understood, do not need to wipe system before flash zip in TWRP\CWM -.- only install then wipe data\cache\dalvik -.-
wipe system calling error in binary script -.-
all fine =)
Crazy Phone x)

Yes.. 10 is the new version.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Thx, seems to be some kind of bug. With the official 4.8.10 (i.e. from here), location reporting works with battery saving option, it's greyed out on this release and doesn't seem to work, any ideas why?

I have found a serious issue with the camera in this release. After open camera app there is no issue with the first picture, but at the next (second) shoot the flash doesn't work! Please investigate! Thanks!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
it seems it works fine here (mi3)

Reactions: graw2

Official Xiaomi statement:

MIUIers, we hope to focus on improving MIUI based on Android 4.4 in the future, so we've decided that MIUI V5 update for the following devices will be stopped after MIUI 4.8.8: i9100 / i9300 / MX2 / Note2 / HTC OneX / Find5 / HTC One / Nubia Z5S(mini). It's really a tough decision. If the above devices get Android 4.4 from the original factory in the future, we'll consider supporting them again. Hope you understand. Thanks.

Nota 2 n7100 have support?? Thacks

No for MIUI v5, version 4.8.8 is the last one. MIUI v6 will be be out on Saturday, Note 2 should be supported.
Only Mi3/Mi4 for now.
Note 2 will not be supported.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Yes. 4.8.8 version was last for Note 2.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Redmi Note: Wowww... version 29 is here already, while it came as stock update - only yesterday. How is that possible?

Hi,
I know you stoped the update's DESIRE HD.
Can you update the last time before MIUI V6?

last time please!!!

thanks for the update, can not solve the camera can shoot "slow motion" ??? ... thx

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

My Galaxy Note 2 was up until the version 4.8.8, but can not access your data extSDcard. Use xplorer you can see the data but seems to be like its comment unknown tag.
Why vay? Help me, plz!
I updated from stock rom 4.4.2

Last edited:
Hi,
I know you stoped the update's DESIRE HD.
Can you update the last time before MIUI V6?

last time please!!!
No point of that. There wasn't much important changes since last update.
Also there's no information if Desire HD will ever have v6 port.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Status
Not open for further replies.