MULTI 4.8.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
but is not my is my and my brother my best friend and this has the three previous versions.
and this is only on wifi on 3g net its work but the wifi happen this and wifi problem is a rom problem or not?
on wifi only..? did you try another wifi network..?

weird.. its not a rom issue... its Google...

Well im Here as Well to talk about The same Issue Im currently running 5 Roms on My Nexus 5, and i Don't Have Any problem with them, may Play store is Working fine, everything works fine but in miui the I can't download apps from play store with WiFi, its always showing this stupid error 495 I Tried to solve it, I Googled it, I Did all the options they Gave me, but I didn't get any results... I do Like this innovation that u made, Miui its a New different World much esear and Fast and with a lot of options.. But this error is stupid and it messeup everything so please find a Way to solve it... my Nexus is stuck in this error I really want It Fixed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-12-11-00-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-12-11-00-31.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 294
It's weird cause a few days ago, I downgraded Miui to 4.7.11 and the Play store was working fine, I Thought it was going to stay like that if I upgrade it again. I did that but the error was still there... I can only expect u to solve the error since u are the leader, and I can Only download apps with 3g ...

MIUI is designed to avoid being in recovery. Use MIUI functions to backup your system.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Sorry for this dummy question. How can i flash zip update file w/o recovery? I am stucked on 4.7.25 on maguro. Could you give me an idea for updating to 4.8.8.

Hi guys, if I want to change back to stable rom - Xiaomi Mi3 (Version: KXDMIBF23.0 V5 Size: 591M) in the official xiaomi site, will it format everything inside my Mi3? Or I can just flash over it without losing my data?

If you change back or switch to a different ROM, you most likely will have to factory-reset your installation to work w/o errors.

It was all related to time lapse mode (you record slow moving objects)

But Mi3 never had slow-motion which you use that to record fast moving objects.

Wysłane z MI4 W

It was all related to time lapse mode (you record slow moving objects)

But Mi3 never had slow-motion which you use that to record fast moving objects.

Wysłane z MI4 W
yes, so fast moving feature was disappear in update this week. why?thanks.

The other option is to downgrade your MIUI ROM to one that was known to be working correctly and wait for a newer update that may fix the problem.

You could also try deleting your wifi profile and re add it back on your phone again and see if that helps.

Take a look at 495 error Link http://techknowzone.com/how-to-solve-fix-error-code-495-in-google-play-store/

Link http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/5548/nexus-one-how-to-make-your-device-use-a-static-ip-address/

Get somebody to help you setup a static IP address on your phone and try again does that solve the problem?

but this can not is a coincidence because is occurred on 5 different nexus 5 devices

Last edited:
There is a problem with the flash during take a picture. If you take pictures one after the other the flash working only the first some pictures. After that the flash stop working even if flash enabled permanently. I have tested a lot with same result. There was no such kind of problem in previous releases.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.