MULTI 4.9.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents,
after i updated to MIUI v6 4.9.12 multilanguage rom , everything was ok untill i reboot the phone to fastboot mode, then it stuck on the fastboot mode and i can't get out from this , i don't know if its bug in the room or what ? but i shared my exp. to all so they can take care and think before rebooting to fastboot.

i write thread for this issue in the following link:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi3-stuck-on-fastboot-how-i-can-get-out-from-fastboot.25714/

i appreciate any one could help me to solve this issue ...

Thanks for your time
Br
Ahmed Darwish
Why would you want to reboot to fastboot mode?
To go out just press power long until its turns off and boot normally.

i cant understand why ye have forum and cant be bothered to answer a simple question.Where i'm from, that's being rude.Son't waste my time

And you are referring to what?
You mean question about Sensation?
Ok. I will.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Last edited:
Could you upload the new version 4.9.14 for mi3 and mi4 with the micloud bug fixed? Thank you in advance

i had asked if MIUI can be installed on most chinese tablet or just for phones and tablet specified in downloads.
I understand devices are different regarding drivers etc so i'm assuming not but just checking.

i had asked if MIUI can be installed on most chinese tablet or just for phones and tablet specified in downloads.
I understand devices are different regarding drivers etc so i'm assuming not but just checking.
Acid answered your question, i don't really unterstand your Problem.
The answer was not rude or something..

Acid answered your question, i don't really unterstand your Problem.
The answer was not rude or something..
There's one rule in MIUI. Each device has MIUI build just for it. If you see MIUI 6 for MiPad and Nexus 7 then it's only for those devices. And MIUI for supported devices can be easily checked on main MIUI.com pages. If there's no searched device there and no over XDA forum then it doesn't exists.

Lol and also my last post to you was:
[quote uid=73539 name="BohemianDolphin" post=223707]OK Stupid Question time :confused:<br />Can I install MIUI Rom on any Chinese tablet or is it just for xiaomi tablets? thanks in advance[/quote]<br />Only MiPad and Nexus 7<br/>

You already there got straight answer.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Last edited:
Is anyone experienced issue with flash during take a picture? Sometimes flash does not work at me. I this case I have to restart the camera app.

Mi2S

On G2 D802, i had FC on Miui Launcher, and not recognize the sim card.
It's only me, or anyone have this issue?
My variant is d805 Latim Model.

Please, someone help me.
This is MIUI for D802. Only.

Wysłane z MI4 W

What's the best tool for MIUI to fine-tune settings of recently enabled zram in kernel (running Mi2a where every single MB matters :) )? Thanks.

Why would you want to reboot to fastboot mode?
To go out just press power long until its turns off and boot normally.
My Mi3 with MIUI v6 4.9.12 everything was perfect with me ,I just wanted to lock my screen by pressing on power button as usual but it couldn't , i though that Mi3 is hanging , then i tried to reset the device by long press on power button , but its not responding , i though that i could go from setting and reboot to FASTBOOT and then from there i can press the power and swith off my phone , but unfortunately till now i can't get out from FASTBOOT mode, i did everything long press to the power button , with nothing , long press to the power + volume up button , its redirected me from FASTBOOT to Recovery mode, but unfortunately Volume Keys not able to navigate from to the choices in the Recovery moode only Power button is working and i choose the first choice "chinese lang." and then the first choice from next list and then its redirected me again to the FASTBOOT mode -closed loop :( - , after i read many threads here in MIUI forum i tried to flash the phone with newest FASTBOOT Rom's by tow ways (ADT , MiFlash) , it was shown in my PC screen that the flashing done successfully but no any response from the phone and still on the FASTBOOT mode , this is the second day for me in this issue ..

if any one have idea how i can solve this issue i will be appreciated :)

4.9.14 is out for MI3-TD, will there be a multi-lang release for it?

Last edited:
@ingbrzy... Are you working on multilang 4.9.12 rom for S2 (i9100)...??
Shiro posted his rom yesterday

Many thanks for your awesome work!

Downloading thanks!!

Last edited:
There's one rule in MIUI. Each device has MIUI build just for it. If you see MIUI 6 for MiPad and Nexus 7 then it's only for those devices. And MIUI for supported devices can be easily checked on main MIUI.com pages. If there's no searched device there and no over XDA forum then it doesn't exists.

Lol and also my last post to you was:
[quote uid=73539 name="BohemianDolphin" post=223707]OK Stupid Question time :confused:<br />Can I install MIUI Rom on any Chinese tablet or is it just for xiaomi tablets? thanks in advance
<br />Only MiPad and Nexus 7<br/>

You already there got straight answer.

Wysłane z MI4 W[/quote]
OK Thanks Acid...must appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.