MULTI 4.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I am using xiaomi.eu dev rom for Mi3W since i got mine Mi3W.
Now today i flashed this 4.9.5 developer rom,and now I only get around 700 MB of free RAM memory even after reboot.
How can I fix it?

I'm facing the same problem on my mi4.
Even after Fastboot restore on 4.8.15 and applying weekly update.
On 4.8.29 no problem 70% of RAM available after reboot.
After 4.9.5 only 55% after reboot...

I'm facing the same problem on my mi4.
Even after Fastboot restore on 4.8.15 and applying weekly update.
On 4.8.29 no problem 70% of RAM available after reboot.
After 4.9.5 only 55% after reboot...

I reply to mtyself. After applying 4.9.5 update again and reboot the problem was solved.

I've noticed an interesting thing about the quality of my voice during calls on my Mi3. When I performed the hardware test of the main microphone (on hardware test feature ) the sound feedback was good and loud. But when I performed the simulation call test the sound feedback was very bad and low. Does this have anything to do with bad call quality issue I'm facing, or is my phone that is not working fine

Ingbrzy, can I update the Danish language pack so that it can be included in future miui ROM releases..?

I wrote to you earlier and you told me that it was disabled because of the lack of updates, so I was thinking I would do the updates...?

Reactions: Zack_mk1
Ingbrzy, can I update the Danish language pack so that it can be included in future miui ROM releases..?

I wrote to you earlier and you told me that it was disabled because of the lack of updates, so I was thinking I would do the updates...?
For MIUI v6..?

~Tapatalk~

If there's any chance that the Danish language pack will be re-enabled, I would like to help out as well. I started back in April: https://github.com/ingbrzy/MA-XML-5.0-DANISH
After being told that Danish MIUI v5 would not be re-enabled, due to MIUI v6 being released soon, I lost my motivation, and stopped the project again.

Hi,
Just got some questions that I couldnt find an answer to:
I'm on MIUI 6, 4.9.5 at the moment with Mi3W

1. I remember that I could set a custom ringtone for a specific contact when he call me, but if I do that, When he sends me an SMS, it has the same ringtone as the call does... Can I separate it? how?

2. I have set the Chrome as default browser in System->Settings-> User application->defaults
But, when I open a link from chrome, the system browser opens.. really annoying! Is there a way to solve this issue?

3. SMS from MIUI web such as authenticator, comes in Gibberish... or unknown format and I can't enter the verification code.

4. Where is the option in the Music player, to download lyrics? I couldn't find that one.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ingbrzy Acid,

can you pls arrange to get fix for screencast feature of MiVideo? It does not work. Thx a lot in advance!

MIUIv5 4.9.5 /Mi2s

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.