MULTI 4.9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have the latest version 4.9.5, and when I change the language only changes the google apps, the whole system is in English.

My MI2S seemingly successfully updates to 4.9.5, but on subsequent reboot, it stays at the orange/golden mi logo screen, changing the screen brightness from max to normal and back again every several seconds. It doesn't finish the boot. Can anyone please help?

Reactions: Jacketti
Use CWM, not TWRP..

Sorry we had to remove ukrainian because of no free space on /system partition.. Use ukrainian version from romz.bz

Nope..

Nope.. Its still Android..

~Tapatalk~
Sorry, I'm just real anxious, is there a timeframe for it? Like next week?

My mi2 doesn't boot when I install the update. I can use system 2 to keep using my phone but cannot use system 1, any advice?

Three persons experience extremely slow start-up issue on mi2s. Could MIUI team at least comment it? Thanks!

"
Olga:
mi2s, startup issue occurs. during startup, screen blinks periodically a little, without further progress. After several attempts and long-time waiting, the phone starts up but the issue pisses me off severely (updated via ota). Please advice, thanks

DB1:
The same here. Anyone knows what to do?

DB1:
My MI2S seemingly successfully updates to 4.9.5, but on subsequent reboot, it stays at the orange/golden mi logo screen, changing the screen brightness from max to normal and back again every several seconds. It doesn't finish the boot. Can anyone please help?

Jacketti:
My mi2 doesn't boot when I install the update. I can use system 2 to keep using my phone but cannot use system 1, any advice?
"

Reactions: Jacketti
Go back to previous versions.

Wysłane z MI4 W

I have no any issue with my Mi2S after the update. Working perfectly! Very strange that others have different behavior using the same rom and same device...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Hi!
What language is Xperia_S, the LT26i MIUI rom?
Maybe you can help the Chinese rom -> JBart translation.

Hi to you!
The last update for Xperia S is 4.7.25 but there's a bug: in fact it's impossible to choose 'power saving', the settings crashed. Even if I change the kernel, it crashed anyway. There are all the languages (I need italian). I also found other builds but there are only chinese and english and in those radio doesn't work. What do you mean by "Maybe you can help the Chinese rom -> JBart translation" ????

Hello ......

I looking for europian firmware for Redmi NOTE LTE .... Where can I find it ?

Thank yoo

http://burgerz.pro/jbart/
You never heard of the JBart?
MIUI rom language translation. Look, I'm even going to use the XperiaS MIUI rom, but only in Chinese, English, Hungarian.
If you think you do and Italian.
Just let me know, ok?

No never...I'm not so good in these kind of things... So, basically you are saying that this guy is translating the MIUI Rom? That's great! I'm still using the 4.1.2 version but it would be great to have and update and an italian pack for the translation. I can help ;)

Hello guys, just info. same like previous version. Mine always reboot everytime turn off Hotspot (Tethering)
Device : MI3
Tks

No never...I'm not so good in these kind of things... So, basically you are saying that this guy is translating the MIUI Rom? That's great! I'm still using the 4.1.2 version but it would be great to have and update and an italian pack for the translation. I can help ;)

This guy Andrei Zhukouski "BurgerZ", and his team did for this great software, we are free to be used.
I'm the guy that did it to you in Chinese-English Italian-ROM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.