MULTI 5.1.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody else with this problem?
Or is there a solution for it?
This feature has removed from aries ROM, but I think it is not necessary for 4.3 inch screen

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Sorry for my english. Can I istall rom 5.1.16 on a Xiaomi MI4 LTE Version ? Can I have problem because is LTE version ? Thanks a lot
You can install it..
If i've install this ROM for MI3. Do i 'll get a OTA update And is this rom have a Chinese apps or already install Gapps
No Chinese crap in our roms..

~Tapatalk~

Finnish language coming in the future?
And can anybody tell my why notifications doesnt work proberly anymore?
First i got y mi4 everything was good but since i've been updating some notifications wont work anymore.

Thank you!

Finnish language coming in the future?
And can anybody tell my why notifications doesnt work proberly anymore?
First i got y mi4 everything was good but since i've been updating some notifications wont work anymore.

Thank you!
no...

Sorry to say so but I am talking about the MI3 TD and this hase a 5 inch screen.
I have the pisces rom. So if it is canceld in the aries rom it doesn't have anything to do with mine.

Last edited:
Camera. Skin modes

Hi,

Skin mode in camera app show different levels.

I think they were before a slider, now it only shows.grades, but when I try to select one it takes as a focus tap.

Anyone can tell me how to select 'em??

Thanks

Acid, Ingbrzy,
is it can be true that we will get lollipop based MIUI for Mi2S end of this month? It is coming from Xiaomi timing plan...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Guys i have a doubt :

New - Screen wakes automatically with new notification when screen is turned off (01-14)

Can we disable this option to save battery or is permanetly active? otherwise i will not update :\

because of that "feature" I switched back to 4.1.9..... hope they will put a switch to disable that, much better the old style lockscreen notification for me, with number inside the circle.....! ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.