MULTI 5.1.2 (4.12.31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That update is not official... The Miui team announced updates start in 9jan. I don't understand why you launch this version. Thanks
Hm you maybe right. We will remove all 5.1.2 roms and this thread.

Wysłane z MI4

Reactions: Yura Sakarinen
Many thanks for the hard work guys!

Since last update I have an issue with the address bar of the browser. It doesn't auto fill bookmarks or visited sites, it stays blank and I have to type complete URLs or go to the bookmarks. Checked settings but cannot find solution, any help is appreciated!

Latest Miui v6 multilang on Xiaomi MI2A

Many thanks for the hard work guys!

Since last update I have an issue with the address bar of the browser. It doesn't auto fill bookmarks or visited sites, it stays blank and I have to type complete URLs or go to the bookmarks. Checked settings but cannot find solution, any help is appreciated!

Latest Miui v6 multilang on Xiaomi MI2A
It was deactivated by Xiaomi for global use...

Reactions: Sheep
OK, thanks mate.
Weird decision though. Every browser does auto fill URLs, it makes life much easier...;)
I'll have to live with it, thanks again.

Hello I'd like to have the Romanian language in the release software is it possible? How can I help with translations in case they are not available?

Also I've been using MI4 for the Moldova market and I was requested by the authorities to shut down the 5725 Mhz - 5825 Mhz WiFi frequency on the MI 4, do you think someone can help on this? The reason is that this frequency is used here by the authorities for the aviation needs and in Asia they are free. It would involve the change of the software for the MI4, who can help on this?

That update is not official... The Miui team announced updates start in 9jan. I don't understand why you launch this version. Thanks
I don't understand why don't you just say thanks for their effort to release this great update! You should be grateful instead of make a troll post!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
very true! so, thank you guys for the hard work, especially on or during holidays !!

i like v6 miui very much, it´s very smooth and clean, beautiful UI!!

just one thing that i am missing (or i might not, i don´t know): in v5 in the permissions manager there was an option to allow or prohibit apps to get the phone ID, this option is gone in the v6 permission manager. does that mean, that all apps can get my phone ID?

again, thanks for all your effort!!

Thank you for this update. My RAM usage now is much better than on the previous version (4.12.26). I have a Mi3W 64GB, and I can say this is the best phone I've ever used (after several Samsung, and LG devices). If someone says that this ROM version is useless because it is not "official", simply ignore the updating and wait for the next "official" one. I wish everyone a very happy new year and a lot of successful ROM versions like this 5.1.2.

Thumbs up and thanks again!!

I charge the battery then i'll update and make a full wipe to try it....it seems a good improvement....i wanna see if with this new release i resolve the play store little problem

I've noticed a bug that the indicator of maximum RAM in the recent apps's tray shows the same value as the free RAM value.

This is the best MIUI V6 update till date.
Performance has definitely improved and so has battery life.
Thanks a lot guys for your hard work.
Much appreciated.

Thanks for the update :)

Were the TOUCH SOUNDS changed to a different sound? I liked the old one better :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.