MULTI 5.1.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
select script flash_all.bat from directory with unpacked image...
I have tried all the options including flash_all.bat.. But the same result. Flashing finishes in 1 sec.

Untitled.png
In the screenshot u can see the settings i used.

Put the unpacked archive with rom into C partition.

Wysłane z MI4

I have tried all the options including flash_all.bat.. But the same result. Flashing finishes in 1 sec.

View attachment 9457
In the screenshot u can see the settings i used.

Why do you use old version of MiFlash? It does not work with MIUI6. I have already posted MiFlash 20140509 for you...why don't you use that one?

Last edited:
no more support for devices other than xiaomi?? this is bullshit... sorry for my language but miui and xiaomi was never meant to be if support for other devices wasn't available, people loved miui because you could installed it on LG, HTC, Motorolla, Samsung etc etc... cyanogenmod is a better community to my opinion... do you think that you will survive only with users with xiaomi phones... not going to happen and you can see that happening from the statistics of your page.

sorry again for the complaint but i am really pissed of that i will never again buy a xiaomi device... you want to be like apple? then be apple and support your devices as long as apple does with the latest android version... you should have lollipop on every xiaomi device from mi1s till today...

I have found new feature. If new notifications are received, numbers in red circle appear on the app icons. Double tap on it and you will see the notification preview.

Reactions: gabril
no more support for devices other than xiaomi?? this is bullshit... sorry for my language but miui and xiaomi was never meant to be if support for other devices wasn't available, people loved miui because you could installed it on LG, HTC, Motorolla, Samsung etc etc... cyanogenmod is a better community to my opinion... do you think that you will survive only with users with xiaomi phones... not going to happen and you can see that happening from the statistics of your page.

sorry again for the complaint but i am really pissed of that i will never again buy a xiaomi device... you want to be like apple? then be apple and support your devices as long as apple does with the latest android version... you should have lollipop on every xiaomi device from mi1s till today...

What??? Are you kidding right?
I mean I agree completely with politic "you want miui? But xiaomi" you fool thinking different.
Then what apple? You know that it's iOS 8 not compatible with iPhone 4 and with 4s is a disaster? You know that mi2with kit kat miui 5 special edition is going great and very smooth? You know there's a beta test for lollipop on mi2? Come on surely you can say a lot of things but not software support

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found new feature. If new notifications are received, numbers in red circle appear on the app icons. Double tap on it and you will see the notification preview.
yea.. since v6 released...

It would be great that in some future release the reloading launcher bug have a fix, the mipad it's a beast, but it has terrible performance because the software.

Why do you use old version of MiFlash? It does not work with MIUI6. I have already posted MiFlash 20140509 for you...why don't you use that one?

I installed MiFlash given by you. The problem is, my phone doesnt get detected. What other drivers should i install. My phone is Mi 2.

Thanks

Attachments

• MiFlash-1422388044.txt
    492 bytes · Views: 356
I installed MiFlash given by you. The problem is, my phone doesnt get detected. What other drivers should i install. My phone is Mi 2.

Thanks

Question:
Did you start the phone in Fastboot mode?
Did you click the refresh button in MiFlash after connected the phone to PC?

I have 64 Bit Windows 8.1 and no need to install any other driver only MiFlash. Must be working perfectly, I have done it many times...

Question:
Did you start the phone in Fastboot mode?
Did you click the refresh button in MiFlash after connected the phone to PC?

I have 64 Bit Windows 8.1 and no need to install any other driver only MiFlash. Must be working perfectly, I have done it many times...
Yes. I did reboot in the fast boot mode. I refreshed it too.
Also, I installed MI phone manager as well. My phone gets detected in phone manager.

My phone gets detected in fastboot mode, when I used an old version of miflash. With the new version given by you, it fails to detect.

And if I install the ROM with cwm recovery what happens?

It depends on what kind of CWM are you using. If you use CWM by M1cha then WiFi will not work, but if you are using CWM R11 by Furniel everything will be fine.

I think CWM is not necessary, unless you want to use TrueDualBoot. (two different ROM on two different system partition)

Mi2S / MIUI6

Last edited:
Yes. I did reboot in the fast boot mode. I refreshed it too.
Also, I installed MI phone manager as well. My phone gets detected in phone manager.

My phone gets detected in fastboot mode, when I used an old version of miflash. With the new version given by you, it fails to detect.

Should not be any problem, it has worked at first try for me and I use MiFlash periodically for clean installation without any issues.

I have got MiFlash tool from official en.miui.com, it is the same as I linked for you before:

http://en.miui.com/thread-43681-1-1.html

Otherwise the topic what I linked above is the flashing guide for MIUI6 SE edition for Mi2s. Perhaps it might be useful for you...good luck!

Last edited:
Hi,
I got problems while synchronizing GOOGLE accounts.
If I go to settings / all accounts / google / i see red alert. 'Error synchronizing'.
If I try to 'sync now' I'll get same error.
I receive some emails but i don't know why is it in error.
PS: xiaomi MI3 WCDMA
Thanks,

What??? Are you kidding right?
I mean I agree completely with politic "you want miui? But xiaomi" you fool thinking different.
Then what apple? You know that it's iOS 8 not compatible with iPhone 4 and with 4s is a disaster? You know that mi2with kit kat miui 5 special edition is going great and very smooth? You know there's a beta test for lollipop on mi2? Come on surely you can say a lot of things but not software support
iphone 4s was released in 2011 and still got the new iOS in 2015 (8.1.3)... if its a disaster you can go back... give me the choice... if you want miui then buy xiaomi devices???? i don' t agree with that, sorry man... and if it wasn't for Ivan mi2 would never get kit kat.
LG released G2 with 4.1--->4.4--->lollipop .... Samsung, Motorola did the same.... lets see if Xiaomi does the same with Mi4 without the help of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.