MULTI 5.10.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
impossible update 5.9.16 hermes rom or other old roms. The first hermes 5.9.15 crash the Mi Recovery ... The error message is, Fail to error signature.

Solution?

Same bug since 2week.
Same bug in English,french,...
I've try to change theme => bug is always there
I don't have the suggested app anymore since last week update. You should try to wipe data of xiaomi home. Might work

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

I have 10.15, when I try to install 10.16 I get signature error

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Yellow Pages FC when loading Contacts and Messaging. I turned off all the Yellow Pages services, cleared the memory, stopped it and disabled it. But still it kept on coming back and crashing with Contacts and Messaging.
I eventually had to go back to 5.10.8. At least Yellow Pages stays off now.

Mi 3W - English

Nope, with update app as before. Until now it worked, should work in newer roms, right?

istalling TWRP is pain in the ass for those who never did it, isnt there a easier way? wait next week update it will work?

istalling TWRP is pain in the ass for those who never did it, isnt there a easier way? wait next week update it will work?
The easiest way is flashify!
Nope, with update app as before. Until now it worked, should work in newer roms, right?

Yes, maybe they forgot to get the zip signed...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I did not sign previous zips, it just worked to download and update via Updates app. How to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.