MULTI 5.10.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not sign previous zips, it just worked to download and update via Updates app. How to sign?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
It's a thing that developer should do, not users. Dunno how to do it, i'm not a dev

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I cannot find redmi note 2 when installing TWRP with Flashify. Any advice on how to install?

The easiest way is flashify!

i need to know what to do if stay with 5.10.15 and wait developers make it upgradable next weeks or i got to do some modding if i want to move on? i have no idea what flashify is :(
i think i'll never istall any update anymore if i manage to not brick phone now ofc

i need to know what to do if stay with 5.10.15 and wait developers make it upgradable next weeks or i got to do some modding if i want to move on? i have no idea what flashify is :(
i think i'll never istall any update anymore if i manage to not brick phone now ofc
I can give you a tutorial asap.
Anyway i have twrp and i will not flash the reuploaded hermes until i know what's goin on. I have only one phone

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Sinosuke
I would flash the last week ROM at least. So can TWRP be installed without computer?

Reactions: volm92
gimme time, man...

HOW TO FLASH TWRP RECOVERY VIA FLASHIFY
Warning: Redmi note 2 only (other phone need specific image)
Me and this forum are not responsable for any damage. Do at your own risk

1. download flashify app from playstore and give root acces
2. download img of twrp for redmi 2 note and put in your sd card (I prefer sdext root folder)
3. Open flashify, select "recovery image", find the img file you've downloaded
4. confirm flash, wait until it's done
5. you're now ready to reboot in twrp pressing "reboot now" from flashify.
you can also turn off your phone, press power and volume up and you'll be in twrp.

Pay attention: I am not sure that the latest hermes works via twrp. Personally i think that the zip has some kind of problem, so if i was you i would wait
Edit: ok the previous messag of celalalt confirms that this should work

Last edited:
Unfortunately you have discontinued the Mi2a support, but I really don't know why. Sebsch1991 created a nice ROM based on 5.9.1. Lately I habe installed the 5.10.8 from mini.fr. Both are running absolutely fine, no problems. Radios are OK, the performance ist acceptable.
I know that the system partition is small, but you could push some apps to /data and create them as user apps. Is there a chance to change your mind? Many thx!

On Redmi 2 TD (2014813), gallery is not working if the setting is set to Russian. If set to English, the gallery opens and then change back to Russian gallery runs without errors.

Last edited:
On Redmi 2 TD (2014813), gallery is not working if the setting is set to Russian. If set to English, the gallery opens and then change back to Russian gallery runs without errors.
Also on my phone, gallery in italian fc, english ok

Leo ROM removed for you safety..
My understanding is that we cannot downgrade from 5.10.9 as its a different bandbase. If this is the case and understood why remove the possibilty of further upgrades ?? So now we are stuck with 5.10.9? It does not make sense.

Last edited:
gimme time, man...

HOW TO FLASH TWRP RECOVERY VIA FLASHIFY
Warning: Redmi note 2 only (other phone need specific image)
Me and this forum are not responsable for any damage. Do at your own risk

1. download flashify app from playstore and give root acces
2. download img of twrp for redmi 2 note and put in your sd card (I prefer sdext root folder)
3. Open flashify, select "recovery image", find the img file you've downloaded
4. confirm flash, wait until it's done
5. you're now ready to reboot in twrp pressing "reboot now" from flashify.
you can also turn off your phone, press power and volume up and you'll be in twrp.

Pay attention: I am not sure that the latest hermes works via twrp. Personally i think that the zip has some kind of problem, so if i was you i would wait
Edit: ok the previous messag of celalalt confirms that this should work
i have to istall superSu after this guide? and also
there is a way to come back to mi recovery after flashing twrp and turn to .16?

Last edited:
ROM installation via updater app restore MiRecovery any time...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
i tried to reinstall 5.10.16 from updater app, but it used still TWRP recovery not mi recovery, i still have twrp

i have to istall superSu after this guide? and also
there is a way to come back to mi recovery after flashing twrp and turn to .16?
If at first boot of twrp you select "system read only", i think that every time you install the a new uptade you will get mirecovery.
If you swipe to allow modifications, twrp will remain. This is the ideal situation, because you can do a backup of your rom that will save your axx in case of bootloop etc.

Anyway, if you want mirecovery, you can flash the original recovery.img file via flashify. I don't have this file, sorry.

No need to install supersu if you don't want it

Reactions: Santobs
If at first boot of twrp you select "system read only", i think that every time you install the a new uptade you will get mirecovery.
If you swipe to allow modifications, twrp will remain. This is the ideal situation, because you can do a backup of your rom that will save your axx in case of bootloop etc.

Anyway, if you want mirecovery, you can flash the original recovery.img file via flashify. I don't have this file, sorry.

No need to install supersu if you don't want it

probably i did not select it, i hope this mi recovery is correct img http://en.miui.com/thread-147646-1-1.html

working now, thx for help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.