MULTI 5.10.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aries ROM works very well on Mi2S. The previously mentioned issues by other users do not exist in case of aries ROM. All works fine including music app, control music app from notification shade, vibration strength options for capacitive buttons...etc. Well done!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
I can also add, BT stack is a bit better, and now I can even sometimes dial a number from my car radio. But not all the times. At least the BT connection isn't lost while trying to call.
One thing it might have done the trick was to Mi flash last week´s latest fastboot global ROM, and THEN, update to last week´s xiaomi.eu ROM. Also did a full wipe.
I don´t notice any relevant improvements of this week´s ROM. But I´m sure they´re there and implied a lot of work.
Thanks.

I have the 32gb prime version but is the same. I dont know why they deleted hermes ROM, for me is very stable. I have been using it for 6 hours and it works very fine. I dont have had any black screen like in previous versions, so Im very happy with it

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
me too...It seems better than the previous rom...

Reactions: DaniRedmiNote2
Did anyone try to use Xposed/WSM Tools? Did it work?

Sent from my MI3W using tapatalk
(I have 3 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone5S & Samsung Wave II)

Hi,
I just ported the lch_wet version to UMI as I do each week, and now I get an error "whetstone" FC, keeps popping on screen, followed by battery saver FC...
anyone has similar in Redmi Note 3G MTK version?

I have 5.9.24. , can I just download these update 5.10.15 or I first need to download the previous one to put 5.10.15 ?

Updater says that there are no updates. Why OTA service doesn't work? It's very dissapointing to lost all my data wiping data to flash the new versión every friday :(
Whaaaat? Who told you that stupid thing?
All you have to do is to install new rom (.zip) via Updater app!
NO wipe, NO wipe cache, NO ANY wipe.

Same bug since 2week.
Same bug in English,french,...
I've try to change theme => bug is always there
Remove apps from this folder. Make new one. And just move apps back to new folder. Should be ok.

Hi,
I just ported the lch_wet version to UMI as I do each week, and now I get an error "whetstone" FC, keeps popping on screen, followed by battery saver FC...
anyone has similar in Redmi Note 3G MTK version?
Did you mean that you ported this rom into td version of Redmi ote 3g if that's right can you share it with me i need it so much .. It's very nice news if true ....

Did you mean that you ported this rom into td version of Redmi ote 3g if that's right can you share it with me i need it so much .. It's very nice news if true ....
Sorry...
No I ported it from Redmi Note 3G to UMI zero...
I actually fixed the FC issue by taking the older rev of whetstone.apk... (from Oct 8th.)

Status
Not open for further replies.