MULTI 5.10.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No FC in 5.10.15 French Hermes. But very fast battery drain. 9% in 22 minutes web browsing.

Not updated to 5.10.16 'cause of fail signature...

Do you have more infos on this? I'm not afraid with recovery tools and special flashing technics but I love the "open" side of these dev roms. If Xiaomi begins to lock furthers releases..it'll be a massive disappointment.

Mine Remi Note 2 prime just flash 5.10.16 with the original recovery without any issues ...

From which release have you flash? If it was 5.10.15 then I don't understand! I tried in recovery (not app with select zip as usual) just in case of.. And no success. If the recovery was updated and is now checking signatures.. Then it's pretty bad.

For TWRP just install "TWRP Manager" from Playstore and select "Cancro" or whichever Device as Device Name. Easy two step Installation...

Reactions: timberwolf60
on cancro work
at least for me
Xuimod and downloadstatusbar modules as proof
7e1eda174a578ab9104aed2b37fc4760.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PJzuza Sasa
Does not work. Also the previously provided XPOSED_FIX.zip doesn't work anymore.
Which fix? Have you replaced the app.process and the libandroid_runtime.so with these two files from older versions (I am using both from 5.9.17). It works on my Taurus and Armani with 5,10.8 and sMIUI 5.10.8. Just downloading the latest smiui for my Armani. Will check whether it works.

Which fix? Have you replaced the app.process and the libandroid_runtime.so with these two files from older versions (I am using both from 5.9.17). It works on my Taurus and Armani with 5,10.8 and sMIUI 5.10.8. Just downloading the latest smiui for my Armani. Will check whether it works.

I'm about to try that. I downloaded a zip file from an earlier thread and replaced those two files you mentioned and flashed it with twrp. That did not work on this rom. Now trying the manual method.

on cancro work
at least for me
Xuimod and downloadstatusbar modules as proof

cancro is Mi3... your screenshot shows me a Mi4

For me the gallery crashed (hermes Italian), then you zap in English and Spanish (gallery ok) and back
in Italian now the gallery is ok! .

Reactions: Lomax84
I'm about to try that. I downloaded a zip file from an earlier thread and replaced those two files you mentioned and flashed it with twrp. That did not work on this rom. Now trying the manual method.

Mi3 and mi4 are cancro

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

I'm on 5.10.8 on my Redmi Note 2.

Can I download 5.10.16 Hermes and update through the phones own updater app??

Is it safe now guys? Or better to wait?

I'm on 5.10.8 on my Redmi Note 2.

Can I download 5.10.16 Hermes and update through the phones own updater app??

Is it safe now guys? Or better to wait?

Yes, you can

Yes, but you can't downgrade after the flash, because the sign is changed

Reactions: junkname
Mi3 and mi4 are cancro

whups, my bad. Didn't deal with that up to now.
And yes, with those two files from 5.9.17 Xposed works.
I think with the right files in a flashable zip file changing the files after an update will be easy as well.
Thanks guys!

Just checked this. Xposed Framework definitively works on the latest version. For manual installation check this link; http://en.miui.com/thread-164828-1-1.html.
Be sure to set the proper permissions otherwise you will get bootloops

Yes, but you can't downgrade after the flash, because the sign is changed~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

I have the redmi note 2, 16gb, running 5.9.18, been following this thread and I am bit confused,
1) Is there really no way to go back from this update by any method?, if not what is the problem?
2) I do not use twrp, so is all reference to twrp in this thread that it will not work on this latest Rom?

I have the redmi note 2, 16gb, running 5.9.18, been following this thread and I am bit confused,
1) Is there really no way to go back from this update by any method?, if not what is the problem?
2) I do not use twrp, so is all reference to twrp in this thread that it will not work on this latest Rom?

1) you have two method
-Flash TWRP
-Flash an old rom with MiFlash

2) If you can't install TWRP you need MiFlash

1) you have two method
-Flash TWRP
-Flash an old rom with MiFlash

2) If you can't install TWRP you need MiFlash

Thanks for the clarification, I guess MiFlash is the miui version of sp flash i would have used on other andriod phones.
So not a totally lost cause as there is a route back to old version of roms via MiFlash. Good to know.

On mi4c Im missing HIFI sound option in sound settings. Here is a screenshots of Chinese ROM:
2dvjrd5.png

Is HIFI now enabled by default, since the setting is missing?

The Music Player doesn't recognize the track numbers in an album, it plays the numbers in alphabetical order.

The music doesn't recognize punctuations like é, ö, ê... Instead it shows: Unknown artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.