MULTI 5.10.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
English, spanish and other languages have this bug.

IvHLQgL.jpg
It is OK for me with both English and Hungarian langs:
6f88f85e3c5d34053691167a77bff31e.jpg

c5c1bf732124ede4b2abcaa4e93f4c58.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I have lost my Root permissions with this update. Any help?

Enviado desde mi MI 4LTE mediante Tapatalk

Hi,

with this rom version Hermes (Redmi note 2) upgrade to 5.1.1? Have add double tap wake fuction? Thanks

Regards
Did you have answer about this question!?
I would know it :)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I cannot set the .mp3 file that i copied to /sdcard 0/ Ringtones as ringtone anymore.

And i have screen on delay issue too,have to press the Power button above 3 time to wake the screen up.

Sent from my Hermes -- 5.10.16 Multi

I have TWRP recovery. How can I go back to the stock recovery in order to install an oficial ROM?
Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Do you mean that updating By updater app will install the official ROM and the stock recovery? And the TWRP recovery will be deleted?

Thank you very much!

Updating with updater app install the stock recovery. You choose the rom that will be installed.

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Reactions: DaniRedmiNote2
A developer from the official miui webpage sent me a mp saying that they are working in a official global multilenguaje ROM with Gapps for the Redmi Note 2

As long as Greek support is so limited (font kerning the most obvious problem) from the official so-called "global" firmwares, I'll always stick with the xiaomi.eu ones...

A developer from the official miui webpage sent me a mp saying that they are working in a official global multilenguaje ROM with Gapps for the Redmi Note 2

It will be launched very soon! :)

For your information:
Official global ROMs contain much less languages than xiaomi.eu ROMs. Furthermore official global ROMs included many Chinese bloatware (useless unwanted apps) .

Reactions: Sinosuke
For your information:
Official global ROMs contain much less languages than xiaomi.eu ROMs. Furthermore official global ROMs included many Chinese bloatware (useless unwanted apps) .
Official global ROMS are the official european roms and doesn't come with usefull chinese apps. It comes with most of the european languages. These roms are launched only when the handset are officially selled in europe. I think you refer the official chinese roms.

capture.jpg
global.jpg
not global.jpg
View attachment 10636 View attachment 10634 View attachment 10635
As long as Greek support is so limited (font kerning the most obvious problem) from the official so-called "global" firmwares, I'll always stick with the xiaomi.eu ones...
Not all the official ROMs are called global. Most of the official ROMS are chinese. Only few xiaomi hadsets have global ROMS (european) wich come with Gapps, no chinese apps and All european languages. And they are currently working in a global european ROM for the Redmi Note 2.
You can check the differences betwen both versions in this link: http://en.miui.com/thread-46159-1-1.html
Example:

View attachment 10634 View attachment 10635

Last edited:
Since I updated my Mi Note pro to 5.10.9 and now to 5.10.16 , am unable to receive call when in 4G ( reports phone busy ) . Outgoing calls and everyelse work fine. have had to select 3g for funn funtionality . Anyone else experienced this ( or maybe its only my operator !)

It will be launched very soon! :)

Very good news :D

Official global ROMS are the official european roms and doesn't come with usefull chinese apps. It comes with most of the european languages. These roms are launched only when the handset are officially selled in europe. I think you refer the official chinese roms.

False.

Official Global MIUI ROM are the MIUI ROM with languages and gapps released by en.miui.com. Xiaomi know that many and many users buy his phones on europe and USA, so they made an official global rom. Yes, the xiaomi.eu rom is better, but for some reasons many persons want to try the global roms.
For example on devices with a private sign it can be installed with updater or mirecovery because is official, so signed :3

Very good news :D

False.

Official Global MIUI ROM are the MIUI ROM with languages and gapps released by en.miui.com. Xiaomi know that many and many users buy his phones on europe and USA, so they made an official global rom. Yes, the xiaomi.eu rom is better, but for some reasons many persons want to try the global roms.
For example on devices with a private sign it can be installed with updater or mirecovery because is official, so signed :3

Yes, is basically that I have said.
Xiaomi launch their global roms when their phones starts officially selling outside china.
I don't think the xiaomi.eu roms are better, they translate the chinese official ones and add Gapps that are the most common reason why most of us install them in our phones, but when xiaomi launch the global rom, for me, there are no reason to install xiaomi.eu ones because they comes with Gapps, languages an no chinesse usefull apps. Personally, I prefer to have the official global ROM cause I prefer to have the stock recovery and not to have problems with signs.

Guys it was me that wrote the article on the differences between roms. It still apply, but to be clear: global roms released by xiaomi contain Google services and languages of the markets where xiaomi itself sells devices. No European country is in the list, and the only way to have European languages is using custom roms, like the one from xiaomi.eu.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Yes, is basically that I have said.
Xiaomi launch their global roms when their phones starts officially selling outside china.
I don't think the xiaomi.eu roms are better, they translate the chinese official ones and add Gapps that are the most common reason why most of us install them in our phones, but when xiaomi launch the global rom, for me, there are no reason to install xiaomi.eu ones because they comes with Gapps, languages an no chinesse usefull apps. Personally, I prefer to have the official global ROM cause I prefer to have the stock recovery and not to have problems with signs.
Global ROM contain: search by gesture on homescreen, blurred statusbar background, ROOT manager in Security app, swipe to dialer on lockscreen and T9 search for EU langs, customized Google apps icons, additional camera functions like Tilt-Shift, MiDrive access in File Explorer and CRT-OFF animation like our xiaomi.eu does..?
Global ROMs are mainly focused on India users and supports tens of indian language dialects... our ROMs are focused on EU users and always will be... we have already more than 200.000 users of our ROMs...

Last edited:
so your Global ROM contain: search by gesture on homescreen, blurred statusbar background, ROOT manager in Security app, swipe to dialer on lockscreen and T9 search for EU langs, customized Google apps icons, additional camera functions like Tilt-Shift, MiDrive access in File Explorer and CRT-OFF animation..?
Global ROMs are mainly focused on India users and supports tens of indian language dialects... our ROMs are focused on EU users...
Search by gesture on homescreen: yes, you can configure it
Blurred statusbar background: yes
ROOT manager in Security app: yes (in developer version)
Swipe to dialer on lockscreen and T9 search for EU langs: yes
Customized Google apps icons: yes (the xiomi customized ones)
Additional camera functions like Tilt-Shift: No, and in mi xiaomi.eu rom neither. It depends of your phone model, the rom only have a direct acces to your stock camera app. but you can download one of the thousands that are in play store. is not a problem.
MiDrive access in File Explorer and CRT-OFF animation: yes, you can configure it

Most of that things are directly ported from the official roms

Last edited:
Search by gesture on homescreen: yes, you can configure it
Blurred statusbar background: yes
ROOT manager in Security app: yes (in developer version)
Swipe to dialer on lockscreen and T9 search for EU langs: yes
Customized Google apps icons: yes (the xiomi customized ones)
Additional camera functions like Tilt-Shift: No, and in mi xiaomi.eu rom neither. It depends of your phone model, the rom only have a direct acces to your stock camera app. but you can download one of the thousands that are in play store. is not a problem.
MiDrive access in File Explorer and CRT-OFF animation: yes

Most of that things are directly ported from the official roms
Which languages your ROM provides?

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.