MULTI 5.10.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Octaviastikos
Someone can confirm me if the Xposed framework work fine on MI4 ? or they are some mods who can cause crash,bootloop or other issue on the phone.
doesn't work, tried to replace file from 5.9.17 will result in camera failed to run, flashed the xposed fix will result bootloop :/

so now I'm just on 5.9.17, not sure bout files from 5.9.24 ..

Reactions: Adrian93
@ingbrzy / @Acid : Small bug on 5.10.16 / Redmi Note 2 (not the Prime). The screenshot is from the lock screen options screen. Phone was fully wiped just before 5.10.16 installation.

The Redmi Note 2 doesn't yet have a MIUI 7 stable sadly.

Only the Mi Note Pro and Mi4c have them.

Apologies, was under the impression that an English/Chinese MIUI7 was released for Note 2 as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-21-07-13-15_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-21-07-13-15_com.android.settings.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 405
Where can I find the changelogs for the developer weekly updates?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Ingbrzy. Please remove the chinese charakter behind the files in Explorer. Thanks :)

Gesendet von meinem MI 4W mit Tapatalk

From which release have you flash? If it was 5.10.15 then I don't understand! I tried in recovery (not app with select zip as usual) just in case of.. And no success. If the recovery was updated and is now checking signatures.. Then it's pretty bad.
From 5.10.8 ... i always wait friday afternoon or saturday morning to flash my phone in case of Xiaomi release a v2 of it roms.

From 5.10.8 ... i always wait friday afternoon or saturday morning to flash my phone in case of Xiaomi release a v2 of it roms.
In my case, I didn't be able to install 5.10.16 from 5.10.15 via stock recovery, I had to instal TWRP recovery to flash the last version. I hope, the next version will be able to be installed via stock recovery again.

can't download lyric or album

Displaying lyrics works for me but lot of lyrics are missing definitely. Also sometimes the displayed lyrics is not matched with the song.

If the lyrics is important for you just install Musixmatch from play store (real time lyrics, floating lyrics, song ID...etc nice features. Musixmatch lyrics can be work together with other players too)

Reactions: thaimax
Displaying lyrics works for me but lot of lyrics are missing definitely. Also sometimes the displayed lyrics is not matched with the song.

If the lyrics is important for you just install Musixmatch from play store (real time lyrics, floating lyrics, song ID...etc nice features. Musixmatch lyrics can be work together with other players too)
wait for fix

Can anyone confirm if the Bluetooth bug is working or not please? Ie won't stay connected to car

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

i got the issue of non connection in my car even with Bluetooh activated on my MiNote
i suppose to have this issue since 2 or 3 roms !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.