MULTI 5.10.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't install Hermes,rename update.zip and again nothing

it says TWRP recovery :)

Download the rashr.apk from en.miui,com download the twrp recovery for the redmi note 2 (pro) and the rom and install the apk and than go in to recovery and install the rom.

This is the easyest way, no need any pc hardware etc.

Hello there a page where they are the specific weekly changes of each device? Forgive my English use a translator.

why I did not come on the OTA update ?
now stands stable 6.6.5.0
Xiaomi mi4

Last edited:
I have a Mi2S. What rom I have to install? ¿Hermes, Ferrari, Armani, cancro, aries ... are all the same or different for each device xiaomi? Is there a guide where you can see?

I have a Mi2S. What rom I have to install? ¿Hermes, Ferrari, Armani, cancro, aries ... are all the same or different for each device xiaomi? Is there a guide where you can see?
At the first page you can see the codenames - Mi2/s > aries :)

I have redmi note 2 with this release (5.10.22). Since a few releases I continously lost fix GPS. The first fix is very fast, but during i.e my Runtastic session the GPS lost segnal very often. This did'nt happen with my first versions developer (for example 5.9.24). Have somebody registered this bug?
Sorry for bad english...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I flashed v6 with miflash some time ago, so I have single partition too :|

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Same here, I have merged partition too, so we have the same conditions. I thought you have original (non-merged) partitions layout and it causes the issue at you...but not...strange. Maybe some of your 3rd party app is in conflict with MIUI Recorder. Could you please check issue after wipe all data via MiRecovery?

Same here, I have merged partition too, so we have the same conditions. I thought you have original (non-merged) partitions layout and it causes the issue at you...but not...strange. Maybe some of your 3rd party app is in conflict with MIUI Recorder. Could you please check issue after wipe all data via MiRecovery?
known bug http://en.miui.com/thread-177213-1-1.html

Reactions: graw2 and xepyonx

I don't have that issue, it works perfectly for me even if recording call from private or unknown number. So, it cannot be common issue...

Edited:

I have to to correct myself and clarify the situation because I have just successfully reproduced that FC based on your comment under bug report (that's the point!). CallUI FC appears only in case of outgoing calls and dial unknown numbers. In any other case the call recording works well: For example calling anyone from contact list or any incoming calls even if private or unknown number the caller.
I tested previously with both incoming and outgoing calls, but I called numbers only from my contact list - this is the reason why I couldn't reproduce that FC, so, an important information was missing.

Last edited:
As Acid said the newest Xiaomi phones don't have this feature...very sad...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

New phones have much bigger system partition e.g 1,5 GB so dual system would take twice the space which in 16 GB model is pretty serious space take over.

Wysłano z MI Note

Reactions: graw2
Regarding this release, there is a BUG I wish to report:

Under Mi Account System App, about Mi Cloud, it still synchronizes, even when it is turned off, also the toogle to turn off "Find Device", does not work, even if you turn it off, as soon as you enter another menu or leave the Mi Cloud app, it turns itself back on... :(

Can this be fixed? Or do we have to wait for official MIUI release? Any ideas ?

I do not wish to sync. any of my info to Chinese Servers...

Thanks.

Apparently, I had to be on-line, either with a data plan or wifi, to be able to disable this toggle I needed to insert my password, and when I'm not on-line, when I switch it off, it doesn't require my password, but then it turns it back on...

Hi,
A little thing, normally I use the 2 sim card slots. Before this update, when I disabled one of them the system only ask me for the pin of activate SIM. Now, ask me for two, although one of them is disabled.

I have a RedMI 1S

Cheers,

When I set a wallpaper from the button on the homescreen the wallpaper will appear normal on homescreen but has a grey square in the upper left corner on lockscreen. I think this is the case for every single one of them (all stock wallpapers). When set from the settings menu everything is fine.

Screenshot_2015-10-29-02-11-54_com.miui.home.png

When I set a wallpaper from the button on the homescreen the wallpaper will appear normal on homescreen but has a grey square in the upper left corner on lockscreen. I think this is the case for every single one of them (all stock wallpapers). When set from the settings menu everything is fine.

View attachment 10695
Well known bug. Some people had it few versions ago, I have it for the first time on last build

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Hello , i tried to upgrade my ROM 5.10.22 Beta to ROM 5.10.22 Stable on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, and i have some problems, first it appear a message constantly "Sorry the process com.android.phone....." and can't make any phone calls or turn on my phone internet, because the sim card as no connection, any help? thank you.

Last edited:
Hello , i tried to upgrade my ROM 5.10.22 Beta to ROM 5.10.22 Stable on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, and i have some problems, first it appear a message constantly "Sorry the process com.android.phone....." and can't make any phone calls or turn on my phone internet, because the sim card as no connection, any help? thank you.
You have to make a wipe data. It will delete your apps and data

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

You have to make a wipe data. It will delete your apps and data

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~
I make a Wipe Cache but it doesn't work, i will try that after i make a Back up? any Idea about how to make a back up. i got this phone only yesterday.

You can't use backups from dev ROMs to put in stable, and vice-versa.
When you upgrade ROM from one kind to the other, you always have to wipe everything.

Reactions: Romeu Pinto
You can't use backups from dev ROMs to put in stable, and vice-versa.
When you upgrade ROM from one kind to the other, you always have to wipe everything.
Really? The Xiaomi local backup in dev rom doesn't work in stable?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime

That's what I was told when I tried it myself and wasn't working, or was loading lots of bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.