MULTI 5.10.29/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your phone you must install twrp to upgrade the rom. Without you can't

Inviato dal mio xiaomi redmi 2 2gb utilizzando Tapatalk

o_O

sorry, but you're wrong, I just did, worked immediately.....!

:D

PS: Thanks for getting the vibrate setting back!!

:)

Reactions: gynecs
Thank you for the answer :)
So I have to delete or freeze MIUI Browser again. Typing every site to open it is useless. So I stay on Opera :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

No need to typing every site, you can save your favorite sites to bookmarks and also you can open previously visited sites from history. Anyway just set Opera as default browser and thats all...

No need to typing every site, you can save your favorite sites to bookmarks and also you can open previously visited sites from history. Anyway just set Opera as default browser and thats all...
It's much easier to open them from speed dial. Bookmarks are hidden so deep to use them easily.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Can someone please tell me wich ROM is better between weekly and stable? Which one should I install?

Can someone please tell me wich ROM is better between weekly and stable? Which one should I install?
I always stick to weekly releases. If you like the latest and greatest you go for it.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gecox
Im on 5.10.8 and still there is no Ota update. In the previous release you said that it's not a big deal. But you didn't released that yet. I have flashed this rom just because of ota update and multi language support and now it seems that there will no be an ota update :(
Redmi Note 2

I have Google Chromecast II and the Redmi Note 2 Prime (5.10.29) works fine as a remote for the apps on the Chromecast, but casting the complete phone's screen doesn't work, although it is featured in the Chromecast app. It returns with a message like this phone isn't optimized for it? Anyone know why?

Is the XRN2PRIME capable of screen casting? It's on 5.0.2 so I would say yes
.... Anyone?

Tips?

Reactions: drzoom
Thank you EU team and translators.

I tried the stable EU V7 for aries and I got all sorts of FCs, even after wiping cache. So I flashed this week´s developer release and it´s working ok.

I would like to install the fastboot stable V7 but I cant find it at CN Miui. And if BT stack would be at the same level as developer releases, then I would flash EU V5.10.30 on top of it.

Would it be a correct aproach?
Is there a stable V7 fastboot available and if there is, where can I find it?

Thanks in advance and good work.

I see, what's different to weekly? (please dont say "no weekly update" .... lol... )

The stable releases get the new features much later, after all these have been existing on weekly (developer) releases for months.

Imo stable releases better for those users who:

- don't like to hunting new features;
- don't like to updating their phone every week;
- afraid of new potential little bugs (but may some bugs in stable releases too);
- want to use their phone without ROOT ;

Thank you EU team and translators.

I tried the stable EU V7 for aries and I got all sorts of FCs, even after wiping cache. So I flashed this week´s developer release and it´s working ok.

I would like to install the fastboot stable V7 but I cant find it at CN Miui. And if BT stack would be at the same level as developer releases, then I would flash EU V5.10.30 on top of it.

Would it be a correct aproach?
Is there a stable V7 fastboot available and if there is, where can I find it?

Thanks in advance and good work.

Here you are:

MIUI 7 China Stable Fatboot ROM V7.0.4.0.LXACNCI for Mi 2/2S:

http://obigota.d.miui.com/V7.0.4.0....LXACNCI_20151016.0000.3_5.0_cn_7ad57c479e.tgz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.