MULTI 5.10.29/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but CAN WE???
You can, but from chinese Mi Recovery.. One you flash chinese Fastboot rom, copy latest miulti rom (renamed to update.zip) on internal memory, and flash from Mi Recovery. You MUST FULL WIPE afterwards..

Guys can someone (with RN 2 possibly) try the Global Search button? Swife Up and will show.. If there are Chinese Characters on the Search?

Guys can someone (with RN 2 possibly) try the Global Search button? Swife Up and will show.. If there are Chinese Characters on the Search?
Yeah, I have lot of Chinese characters too in new global search app, but it works:

51a45d7e29406a8c8545ef3cbe101118.jpg

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: the_maker
You can, but from chinese Mi Recovery.. One you flash chinese Fastboot rom, copy latest miulti rom (renamed to update.zip) on internal memory, and flash from Mi Recovery. You MUST FULL WIPE afterwards..

Sorry, but I just downloaded the ROM in the first post into downloaded_rom, start updater, and flash the ROM...... That's it! All works fine, I don't understand why it isn't clear? Besides, no wipe whatsoever...... Or did I just get lucky?????

Sorry, but I just downloaded the ROM in the first post into downloaded_rom, start updater, and flash the ROM...... That's it! All works fine, I don't understand why it isn't clear? Besides, no wipe whatsoever...... Or did I just get lucky?????
No, but on most can not.. Depends on you current recovery, and how many weeklies you have flashed :) next week, you will need also TWRP to flash..

I wrote the post, because i thought you needed MI Recovery, and this is how to return to it..

Reactions: graw2
Thanks, i thought so.. Can you try some other Lang?
I have just changed the system lang from English to Hungarian and there is no any Chinese character in global search app. Great thanks for the tip.
28dabfb5db874167502ed0b26d3df0c8.jpg

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én MI 2S-el

I have just changed the system lang from English to Hungarian and there is no any Chinese character in global search app. Great thanks for the tip.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én MI 2S-el
NP, in some langs, like Macedonia, Croatian, Serbian there are still CN characters..

Must be building process went wrong, or there have been changes to the strings in the process.. And are not deleted.. Will try to see, thanks for trying..

Reactions: graw2
Constant FC google services

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wake lock not active
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.os.IPowerManager$Stub$Proxy.updateWakeLockWorkSource(IPowerManager.java)
at android.os.PowerManager$WakeLock.setWorkSource(PowerManager.java)
at com.google.android.gms.stats.d.a(SourceFile:406)
at com.google.android.location.reporting.service.c.handleMessage(SourceFile:559)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3 met Tapatalk

No, but on most can not.. Depends on you current recovery, and how many weeklies you have flashed :) next week, you will need also TWRP to flash..

I wrote the post, because i thought you needed MI Recovery, and this is how to return to it..

I'm not sure where this is going, since I have bought the phone because it was cheap and hi performance, so now I am sentenced to this system for updates, and I like how it's going with the updater app. I'm just a user-guy, no expert.

I got the phone with CN rom, and I flashed EU roms ever since with the updater.

So, are you saying, that there will be a point in time that I can NO longer use the updater based on the number of flashes? That sounds weird.....

The MI Recovery is completely infamiliar for me, I don't even know what it is since I only use the updater app.

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm not sure where this is going, since I have bought the phone because it was cheap and hi performance, so now I am sentenced to this system for updates, and I like how it's going with the updater app. I'm just a user-guy, no expert.

I got the phone with CN rom, and I flashed EU roms ever since with the updater.

So, are you saying, that there will be a point in time that I can NO longer use the updater based on the number of flashes? That sounds weird.....

The MI Recovery is completely infamiliar for me, I don't even know what it is since I only use the updater app.

Am I doing something wrong?
I hope you will need only the Updater App (which flashes through Mi Recovery) and never TWRP for weekly flashes.. But, only time will tell where this is going..

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Hi,
Im trying to attach some file on email i need to send but every time try to do this came out "Unfortunately,documents has stopped".I make a wipe of cache and dalvik cache but the problem still persist.Does any one else having this problem?
Im using Mi4C.

From today the remote is grey not black skin, should have the right to choose
c82d32df2f2b657749408f71704d5065.jpg
f0b2a468f083e5fbf9faaac7d0eccd28.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

I have Google Chromecast II and the Redmi Note 2 Prime (5.10.29) works fine as a remote for the apps on the Chromecast, but casting the complete phone's screen doesn't work, although it is featured in the Chromecast app. It returns with a message like this phone isn't optimized for it? Anyone know why?

Is the XRN2PRIME capable of screen casting? It's on 5.0.2 so I would say yes
.... Anyone?

Tips?

Use Wireless Display function to mirror your phone screen. It works perfectly for me.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.